#22 Rhyce Shaw

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Culprit »

rofl, he must have gave them to O'Bree too.
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Obviously O'Bree and Willo aren't friends with Ryan Lonie and Rupert Betheras. :wink:
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

rand corp wrote:Clokey's Irish: he's done it three times to be Shaw, to be Shaw, to be Shaw
Are you Shaw? Or are you sure? Had to be done.
spoljar

Post by spoljar »

Johnson#26 wrote:Obviously O'Bree and Willo aren't friends with Ryan Lonie and Rupert Betheras. :wink:
J26, at the season launch, both (Willo and Lonie)were sitting right behind me and chatting for the majority of the night together!
I guess the conspiracy is deepening! :wink: :wink: :wink:
uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR

Post by uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR »

bwphantom wrote:Let me see. A Shaw that can get the ball, nothing new there. A Shaw that is all guts and not much class, nothing new there. A Shaw who's kicking and delivery sometimes leaves a little to be desired, nothing new there. A Shaw that comes good after a few seasons on the list, nothing new there. A Shaw that will peak at 24-26, nothing new there. A Shaw that will win a copeland, nothing new there. A Shaw that will become a Captain of Collingwood, nothing new there.

Do you get it yet. Yep he is a Shaw....hmmm nothing new there.
Premiership captain ??
bokka

Post by bokka »

Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Culprit »

Horses for courses? lol we haven't even got a hurdler running in the grand national.

On current form he is a huge chance to captain.

Tex is a dud no matter what people think, even our own coaching panel don't know what to do with him. lol
bokka

Post by bokka »

Culprit wrote:Horses for courses? lol we haven't even got a hurdler running in the grand national.

On current form he is a huge chance to captain.

Tex is a dud no matter what people think, even our own coaching panel don't know what to do with him. lol
You are so wrong on this one, as time will tell...
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

No dud, although interesting to note he has been signed to a new two year deal. :? They need to play him as the FF leading out of the square.
spoljar

#22 Rhyce Shaw

Post by spoljar »

Jumper Number: 22
Height: 180cm
Weight: 82kg

Was in career best form before his knee reconstruction in 2005 and was one of the favourites at that stage for the Copeland! Easily the most improved player on the list that year through improved disposal, fitness and run through the middle which is something the team sorely lacked at that stage.
Came back in 2006 and made steady progress in the second half of the year which resulted in a good performance in the Prelim where he was one of few that could hold their heads up high!
Has somewhat become a bit of a forgotten man in terms of Collingwoods best 22 in a lot of poeples eyes due to his 12 months out. However I believe a great pre-season will allow him to build on the solid return he made to footy and we will see him back to his best in 2007.
Coming into what I see as the best years of his career in the next 5-6 years and I am certain we will see him generating those dashing runs down the wing again!
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

spoljar

Post by spoljar »

• Well so far, I have been spot on about him! He is clearly in our best 22 and has been quite good so far this season with a sensational game today! So far his work ethic has been exceptional and his disposal as a genaral rule has been quite good this year!

I think people are a little harsh on him and are now starting to see what his run and hard work means to the team!

Keep up the Good work Rhyce!
black&white blood

Post by black&white blood »

BOG today what a great game well done Rhyce
PIES FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT!!!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

By far best on ground. Good form Rhyce!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
rowdypies

Brother of Heath

Post by rowdypies »

Who else wants Rhyce Shaw back in the team asap? and who does he replace?
"We're going places"