Ever dated a crush?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

melissa

Post by melissa »

Yeah, the father of my kids... it worked out for a while, then he got weird. Mentally ill weird.
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

Not as yet although when school starts again I'm going to ask my crush out so I'll let you know how it goes! :D
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

Crush...thats such a "Dolly" or "Girlfriend" term..lol

"10 ways to get your crush to notice you"
"How to ask your crush out"
"How to tell if your crush likes you back"

haha oooh i miss those year 7 days......I used to read them and be like "ok well he acts like this around me, he does this blah blah blah" so sad :oops:
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

hahaha Rach!!!

Aww those were the days of Dolly! I dont think I've read that in something like five or six years! And in saying that I feel really really OLD!

As for dating a "crush" haha! I've hookt in with a few then woken up to the fact that most of them are complete wankers!
foxychick

Post by foxychick »

*Rach_luvs_Lonie* wrote:Crush...thats such a "Dolly" or "Girlfriend" term..lol

"10 ways to get your crush to notice you"
"How to ask your crush out"
"How to tell if your crush likes you back"

haha oooh i miss those year 7 days......I used to read them and be like "ok well he acts like this around me, he does this blah blah blah" so sad :oops:
LOL oh yeah and reading dolly doctor...but noticing that it always had the same old questions in there :\ likr one boob is bigger than the other, is it okay to masturbate do i have a problem?! lol

Some girls r so gullable into believing half the stuff in dolly it's hilarious lol if i ever pick up a dolly it's just too funny to read haha
foxychick

Post by foxychick »

i've gone with a few crushes i'm still on and off with this guy i swear it was like love at first sight lol but most of them as Han said have turned into wankers :P
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

I never ended up with the guy I had a crush on for 2 years, thank god. He led me on so he could just get to know my friend better because he knew I liked him so much.

Now he's a loser, he dropped outta high school, works at maccas, takes drugs and is really skinny. He coulda been a professional swimmer, he trained really hard every morning and stuff, he was really smart but he was a total arse.

Well, I'm happy now anyways. And have been for the past 16 months with how things actually ended up working out for me.
There is just one team we favour...
CQ

Post by CQ »

Yeh we went out for 2 years, we still talk occasionally. it wasn't bad, i'm totally over him now though.
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

yeah, dating "crushes" generally doesn't work ey? after you've looked at someone through rose colored glasses for so long they generally dont stand up to your expectations....

i guess that's life though.
"Carn the Pies"
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

i've liked this guy for about a year and a half. We're become friends over the past year or so, he's gorgous and luvly, and i cant get enough of him most days (sumtimes not so). We're walkin morrow nite to work (different places) should b good just the of us. Hope its not awkward. I should come home with a smile on my face!! hopefully....
sam.

Post by sam. »

I remember back in year 8, I was in love with this guy who was in year 11 at my school, and the next year I was still obsessed.. I never really talked to him though... I used to see him everywhere, especially at the footy on at the train station or on the train on the way to the footy.. then, he finished high-school and I got over him haha... When he was under 18's he used to play at the same local footy club that my brother played at too..

I remember at school one when I was away he asked my friend "Wheres sam?" and I was so excited that he knew my name hahahaha... I was suprised he knew it, cos now im in year 12 I look at the younger year levels and i have no idea what yr theyre in let alone there name...

I still see him occasionaly, but hes totally changed.. and for the worse. When I see him I still think "ooooo" and stuff, but now I dunno, its different haha... He lives near me and he works near me, and we both love footy and cricket and stuff so I nearly always see him there... I nearly die to, because I think I liked him for so long and stuff.. and now its just like "omg omg theres craig"

Im actually friends with his mates now, so thats a bit weird...

Haha, I sooo used to think it was 'meant to be'..

Ok, you are all probably laughing your heads off now!! Leave me alone lol.. It was yearrsssss ago.

HAHAHAHA I AM SO LAME!!

But yeah, I was a youngen when I was obsessed so its ok :P:P
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

BRoDieZ^BaBY wrote:I remember back in year 8, I was in love with this guy who was in year 11 at my school, and the next year I was still obsessed.. I never really talked to him though... I used to see him everywhere, especially at the footy on at the train station or on the train on the way to the footy.. then, he finished high-school and I got over him haha... When he was under 18's he used to play at the same local footy club that my brother played at too..

I remember at school one when I was away he asked my friend "Wheres sam?" and I was so excited that he knew my name hahahaha... I was suprised he knew it, cos now im in year 12 I look at the younger year levels and i have no idea what yr theyre in let alone there name...

I still see him occasionaly, but hes totally changed.. and for the worse. When I see him I still think "ooooo" and stuff, but now I dunno, its different haha... He lives near me and he works near me, and we both love footy and cricket and stuff so I nearly always see him there... I nearly die to, because I think I liked him for so long and stuff.. and now its just like "omg omg theres craig"

Im actually friends with his mates now, so thats a bit weird...

Haha, I sooo used to think it was 'meant to be'..

Ok, you are all probably laughing your heads off now!! Leave me alone lol.. It was yearrsssss ago.

HAHAHAHA I AM SO LAME!!

But yeah, I was a youngen when I was obsessed so its ok :P:P
:lol: I'm only laughing because it's all so true, reminds me of me in year 8, but I already posted what happened with that story.
There is just one team we favour...
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

hahaha

When I was in year 7 and 8 I was obsessed about one of my brothers friends, (who was two year levels above me). We shall call him Daniel!
I used to play raquetball with Daniel every wednesday and friday night! Was my first kiss too (that I count anyway- old brother and his mate knocking ur heads together with the mates little brother so u kiss doesnt really count), happened on the squash court too with my brother on the next court playing his game! hahah
yeah I see Daniel every now and again and I just cringe! He was a little hotty until he got to like yr 11 and 12, then he just shot up really tall, without developing any shoulders or anything, now he looks like a string bean and yeah! Yukkkkk

But hey we all learn from experiences! Dont go after your older brothers mates, they turn into string beans!
sam.

Post by sam. »

Thats like my obsession too Bec, all he does now is take drugs, and now hes hairs falling out because of it, and he's real skinny now too... And he already was skinny to begin with..

I still get so excited when I see him ahah

Awwww, craig.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
sam.

Post by sam. »

Hanskies wrote:But hey we all learn from experiences! Dont go after your older brothers mates, they turn into string beans!
hahahahahahhaa
Sam