Twenty-six things a perfect guy would do,and other propagand

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Do you believe in the 'perfect man'?

FOR SURE! Every man is perfect
6%
Maybe- he's out there somewhere
18%
No- there is no perfect guy
59%
Undecided- still testing out life
18%

Total votes: 17

foxychick

Twenty-six things a perfect guy would do,and other propagand

Post by foxychick »

I came across this website with some really funny stuff on there...now it's not for the light hearted so I warn u about the material that's about to be presented :)

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net ... =26_things

Twenty-six things a perfect guy would do,
and other propaganda disseminated by misguided women.

Someone recently sent me an email titled 26 things a perfect guy would do. I thought "hmm, nobody could possibly send me anything so stupid, it can't possibly be as dumb as it sounds." I stand corrected. The email was just as advertised: a wish list of how women supposedly want men to act, as if men in this country weren't already an episode of Friends away from turning into giant walking vaginas.

I never thought I'd ever read anything that would induce my gag reflex so quickly, and this is after having read the details of an anal prolapse that a friend sent me tonight. Here is the abridged list (because the full list might literally cause you to barf on your keyboard, and frankly, it's not worth reading), followed by my response to each "thing" that a "perfect guy would do:"

1. Know how to make you smile when you are down!
When will women realize that they don't live on the set of a romantic comedy? Unless making you smile involves me playing video games while you cook me a steak, you're in for a disappointment. You don't think guys ever feel "down?" The door swings both ways, bitch.

2. Try to secretly smell your hair, but you always notice.
What? Why the hell would I want to smell a woman's hair? It smells bad enough with all the sprays and perfume they use. Enough with the conditioners, sprays, and cream already; that shit makes my eyes water. What the hell is conditioner anyway?

3. Stick up for you, but still respects your independence.
Translation: bail you out when you fail at life, but never bring it up during conversations.

4. Give you the remote control during the game.
This one is inherently stupid because it implies that all guys like to watch "the game." Since I'd rather be shot in the chest with projectile diarrhea than watch "the game," I'll assume the author meant something worthy of watching, such as Ren & Stimpy, in which case you need to put the bitch down if she touches your remote.

5. Come up behind you and put his arms around you.
LAME. Who has time for this? Sounds like something out of a herpes commercial where some lady is rock climbing or doing something else which symbolizes her independence, then out of nowhere she blurts out "I HAVE HERPES." The music gets all serious and you hear a voice over "...there is no cure," cue inspirational music "but treatment is available." Then it cuts to a shot of the bitch on a beach and a guy runs up behind her and puts his arms around her. Good job dumbass, you're dating a skank with herpes.

6. Play with your hair.
Again with the hair? Women never play with the hair on my back, why the double standard?

7. His hands always find yours.
This is one of those things women read and say "AWW HOW ROMANTIC." I have news for you: holding hands is stupid. Women don't know the first thing about being romantic. Only lesbians hold hands anyway; allow me to explain. The only time it's acceptable to hold hands with anyone is if you're at a peace vigil. Guys don't go to peace vigils, period. If you do, you have to surrender your balls and get a sex transplant because you're a bitch; in either case, you're a woman, and when two women hold hands it can only lead to one thing as far as I'm concerned.

8. Be cute when he really wants something.
Bullshit. When I want something, I yell. If she can't hear me in the kitchen, sometimes I'll threaten beatings if I'm sober.

9. Offer you plenty of massages.
For your boobs maybe. I happen to have the uncanny ability to massage breasts. With my mouth.

10. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork.
Let's face it: there are few things in this world more stupid than dancing. Except break dancing, which pirates and lumber jacks would agree is awesome. Other than that, dancing makes me envy cripples.

11. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts.
See, this is what pisses me off about women: they expect special treatment at their discretion. They want equal rights, equal pay, and equal treatment for everything EXCEPT when it comes to shit like this, then they want you to "react cutely" instead of, say, putting them in a head lock and making them eat ants and/or spiders while you give them carpet burn. Why don't women react "cutely" when men hit them for a change? Oops, I forgot, that's domestic abuse.

12. Drive 5 hours just to see you for 1.
Any guy who would drive five hours just to see a chick for one is an asshole. If every guy drove around for five hours just to spend one with their girlfriend, we'd fill up the air with so much pollution that we'd all choke on the exhaust, get cancer, and then bake under the sun while our lungs rupture and we slowly die from internal bleeding.

13. Stare at you.
You stupid attention seeking whore, just buy the bitch a mirror, because apparently she thinks that you don't have anything better to do than to sit around and stare at her. If women ran the world, we'd still be searching for the wheel.

14. Call for no reason.
Oops, this one belongs on the list of "Twenty-six things women do that piss men off because they need to fill their otherwise vapid lives with something to make them feel like they have a purpose for existing as they eventually realize that they're pissing their youth away on stupid bullshit like fashion trends."

I can't go on, I'm going to go do something less painful like stick my dick in the oven.
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

lol that was hillarious
-

Post by - »

I truthfully dont know if there is the "PERFECT GUY" out there but I do reckan there are some really sweet guys out there. Who care a hell of a lot about you and don't just want that one thing.
Some guys are just asswholes all togther and don't even care about the way you are feeling or about how your day was ect..... or if they call you up and say how are you and you say bad and start telling them why they go I didn't call you to listion to your problems!!! sorry girls I really had to add that in. Leigh use to do that to me!!! *&^*(&%$% asswhole he is!
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
foxychick

Post by foxychick »

then lucky he's gone *ka poof* out of ur life :) u don't need f******* like that in ur life
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

haha Erin made a new word, i like it. Asswhole= he was a WHOLE ass. :lol:
There is just one team we favour...
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

i just want a guy that'll look after me and give me hugs
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

All I know is : A) No One is perfect and B) No guy can solve all your problems.
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

not all of them (problems) but sum of them? I just want sum1 to love me 4eva
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

It all depends, you need to make yourself happy and solve your own problems, you can't expect that being with someone that makes you happy is going to make everything perfect because that's just not realistic.
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

i have this guy in my head thats perfect for me, without being perfect, i just really worry that i wont find him. My main worry is, Is there such thing has a genuine male? i've had bad experience with them and im only 15, my parents r divorced and my dad isnt one of my fave people. i think thats y i want my guy to b so good to me
foxychick

Post by foxychick »

Well, just remember...it was a learning experience the whole divorce process for u. not every guy is going to be like ur dad. As long as your happy. In a relationship you have to give to recieve in return but if it isn't equal it won't work. Sometimes it's good to just go in life with no expectations on what u want someone to be. no-one will ever be that perfect person u want them to be and when ur in a relationship that's what makes something special is the uniqueness of an individual and seeing and liking things that you wouldn't expect in someone that actually does make u happy.

A lot of guys can make u happy. Sometimes it's not all about who's the hottest... but it's someone who makes ya smile. Just don't force yourself to be with someone for the sake of being with someone. Be with them because u like the qualities that they possess. When you are in a relationship, it doesn't make problems go away actually u probably get whole other problems. Go into a relationship for the right reasons. There is no perfect guy but there are guys with qualities we like that makes us attracted to them. Physical intimacy is nice, but in relationships it's much more than this.
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

yeh i have my own type of guys i like, my friends have defined this type of guys. Builder types kind've, there not every girls typical perfect guy, i rather the unique ones myself, and thats y my friends rekn i'll find him. Im not a fussy chick, i just want sum1 2 look after me, hopefully there not to hard to find
melissa

Post by melissa »

Ten things I hate about Us...

(a commentary about my fellow females.. sorry if i offend anyone but i think like a guy and frankly, sometimes i wonder what makes my own gender tick)

1. That we are so desperate for commitment
2. That men think we're all desperate for commitment
3. That we make such an issue about the toilet seat... for christ's sake, why can't you just put your arm out and put the bloody thing down yourself?!
4. That we nag
5. That we expect men to act like us, think like us, hell, why can't they just BE us?
6. That we have a shoe fetish. This one I just don't get. I have about three pairs of shoes, two with holes in them. All black. Go figure
7. That we have been dating a guy for a whole year... now all our friends and Aunt Hilda are asking when we're getting married
8. That we are incapable of just having a shag for the sake of it and not get emotionally involved
9. That we are bitchy to each other behind our backs
10. That we all discuss our boyfriends' sexual prowess with our friends. Sorry guys, but I have better things to talk about!

And an honorary mention... That we all lust after Brad Pitt... I DON'T. Does this make me less of a female?
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Yeah, females really give me the shits more than blokes ALOT of the time!
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Well thats ure stereotypical girl, and im sure theres plenty of them out there. I've probly got few of those tendacies myself. But i wouldnt say im the typical girl. Me and my sis have a term we define ourselves to too our mum (she doesnt get us). We're bogan-gay-men in womens bodies. Outtve those i'd probly b.....
4. That we nag
6. That we have a shoe fetish. This one I just don't get. I have about three pairs of shoes, two with holes in them. All black. Go figure
9. That we are bitchy to each other behind our backs
10. That we all discuss our boyfriends' sexual prowess with our friends.
Thats me being 100% honest