Work Experience

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

LIL PRESTIGIACOMO

Post by LIL PRESTIGIACOMO »

Hey All!!

I did work experience there the week of preliminary final 2002 i think it was! Everyone was lining up for their tickets and there was security and stuff and i went to the front of the line and this old lady was about to punch me one and was like 'the back of the lines back there missy' and i just ignored her and said to the security 'i'm doing work experience this week, do you know where to go' and the old lady was like 'omg! thats awesome, what a week to do it in! hope you have a great time!' i was just like arrgh shut up bitch!

Anyways, irrelevant! Yes it is very hard to get in unless you have a relative or friend at the club. The person that I was kinda with was called Tracy, not sure if she is still there or not, but you could only try!!

Good Luck!!

Luv Leez!

XoXoX
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

im gonna try and do it at somewhere like SEN or somethin, i'd rather do that then try a club
hoggy

Post by hoggy »

If you're looking for a club, try the Kangaroos.

Friendly people and obviously less people are applying for positions. I did it there for a week last year (Heritage round, we got to see the jumpers before the riff raff did) and it was pretty fun.

I suggest you try to organise work experience a good year in advance, clubs tend to take on plenty of people and they get banked up quickly.
Barge
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Hey LIL PRESTIGIACOMO, what did you actually do while u were doin work experience?? Were they nice to ya? sany info on the expereince would be fantastic thanx mate