real magpies v want to be magpies

Bringing Collingwood to the huge Western Australian supporter base.

Moderators: Pommie_Magpie, Podiatrist

05bucks

real magpies v want to be magpies

Post by 05bucks »

hi all in pie land. just letting every one know that the western magpies will be having a pies night this friday (july 1) and want to show them who the real magpies are.
again we are getting it at a great time on a friday night at 6:40 with the function starting at 6:00.
the power have a big following here in perth and we dont want them to show us up so get all the pies fans you know and get down there there cheer on the boys.
we are also trying to get the afl store down on the night so just keep a eye on nicks for that one, i will post it on as soon as i know.
we will also be holding a raffle on the night, so lets all get down to the hyde park and go the pies.

david
western magpies
Scott Pendlebury
The (new) champ is here
_luvlicca_

Post by _luvlicca_ »

I would just like to say what a wonderful evening this turned out to be. I know we didnt get the game at 6pm but we had a good night. It was a fantastic scalp for Collingwood, who are just starting to show that they can play football. I know there has been some doubters this season.
But the boys played well one Friday and deserved their win!!

I would just like to thank all those supporters who showed up on the night, and helped the Western Magpies rub our victory into the Port supporter group who we invited down to watch the game with. Thanks you Debbie and the Port supporter group, we had a wonderful night. Congrats to all the raffle winners, including those pies supporters who managed to win raffle prizes from Port's raffle too!! It was an omen I think.

CARN THE PIES!!

Danielle
Western Magpies Committee
Pies for Premiers 2005
Dual Copeland Trophy Winner
And what about that man TEX!!
!!YUMMY!!
Blanch

Post by Blanch »

Bloody great night.... never get tired of giving Port a belting.

Now for the juiced up, salary cap enhanced morons.
My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).