Do both females and males suffer from PMS?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Do males suffer PMS?

Yes- For certain they whine and go on mood swings just as much as women do or can
64%
Yes- certainly
No votes
Maybe- don't know
9%
No- they're not females
18%
No- we're men we never do
9%

Total votes: 11

foxychick

Do both females and males suffer from PMS?

Post by foxychick »

It has come to my attention that not only do females have mood swings that can be blamed on PMS but males tend to go on mood swings as well...that comes to the question.....do males suffer some kind of pms?! do their oestrogen levels rise as well?

if they don't suffer from it i'd like to know what's there excuse :P
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

If you dont believe boys have PMS Ill introduce you to my older brother
HARMZ

Post by HARMZ »

What's oestrogen?

Im pretty sure we dont have that but we might have testosterone.

Whats PMS by the way.
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

HARMZ are you being serious?
How old are you?
HARMZ

Post by HARMZ »

Just nudging over 30.
leonmagic

Post by leonmagic »

I've always preferred tampons. :oops:
foxychick

Post by foxychick »

Oestrogen is the hormone contained in the female that is released in our bodies that make us posess more feminine qualities kind of things. Everyone contains oestrogen, as everyone contains testosterone.
As time increases when males become older the hormone oestrogen is released more that makes them have more feminine qualities as testosterone is released in females as they got older that makes them more aggressive and stuff when they get older. It's quite interesting :)
Presti35
Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 187 times

Post by Presti35 »

So... How bout them Knicks?
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

foxychick wrote:Oestrogen is the hormone contained in the female that is released in our bodies that make us posess more feminine qualities kind of things. Everyone contains oestrogen, as everyone contains testosterone.
As time increases when males become older the hormone oestrogen is released more that makes them have more feminine qualities as testosterone is released in females as they got older that makes them more aggressive and stuff when they get older. It's quite interesting :)

I DO NOT SUFFER FROM PMS, I'M JUST ALWAYS THE BITCH FROM HELL!

Thank you for listening. :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
foxychick

Post by foxychick »

lol hey don't give jacqui a bad name now :P
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

foxychick wrote:lol hey don't give jacqui a bad name now :P
hahahahaha, i've had the name longer.....i'm entitled to :shock:
HARMZ

Post by HARMZ »

foxychick wrote:Oestrogen is the hormone contained in the female that is released in our bodies that make us posess more feminine qualities kind of things. Everyone contains oestrogen, as everyone contains testosterone.
Where did you find this info?

Im pretty sure men never have oestrogen or get it. Or can they.
foxychick

Post by foxychick »

It's textbook ;) men do contain oestrogen but not excessive amounts. You contain mostly testosterone but u do produce oestrogen and vice versa. It's quite an interesting thing :)
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

HARMZ wrote:

it's quite true. When my father had to have an orchidectomy (removal of the testicles to halt the spread of prostrate cancer - pointless exercise, by the way, as the cancer was right through him by this stage) he was put on small levels of oestrogen as his body couldn't make it anymore because of the operation.
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

HARMZ wrote:

Men have oestrogen! Proven when they develop a bad case of liver damage and its not metabolised properly! They get man boobies! Dead Set! There's a medical term for it but i cant b bothered goin thru my pathology notes