Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Culprit »

Dutchie Bucks Fanny
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

David was great in the Ruck. Also that mark and goal was a treat. This kid has a go and never drops his head and need a I say it a bit of Mongrel in him. Not bad for a kid that was not meant to play AFL for a few years.
i_luv_licca

Post by i_luv_licca »

also not a bad tackler for a big guy
madman

Post by madman »

Caution: Hot Pies wrote:Fanning is rubbish.
let us just hope fanning doesn't get on this forum and read this encouraging dribble, as it will do his confidence a world of good.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

David Fanning was great yesterday... I only saw the second half, but he didn't do a whole lot wrong, took some great marks, made life difficult for opponents, rucked well and almost won us the game but hit the post. Obviously there are still things with his game he has to work on, but I reckon he might actually have a decent future at Collingwood... when Mick (I think) said that about a month ago I thought that was a rather optimistic statement but I reckon now he might be right.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Fanning was good on Sunday. Took a great one handed basketball grab to stop Corey Jones from marking it. Also held a few more grabs around the ground, and IMO showed a bit morew confidence and agression. Perhaps one thing we can salvage from this year is a formidable ruck group, if Richards can get over his injuries.
uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR

Post by uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR »

Thought i'd give the big fella a pat on the back for his efforts V Roos!

Not only competed well in the ruck (again!!), but contributed around the ground, another mark & goal & a great tackle near the boundary on the 50m line [Can't remember what quarter & although i was on the other side of the ground, i'm sure it was him!!]

You will have to keep it up because your fellow rookies are also putting their hands up!!!!!
etcetc

Fanning - MM interview; Fred's goal against the Roos - video

Post by etcetc »

To access the 2 videos, click on the link below, then enter site.... wait for a little whilst the .wmv file downloads. You should then be able to save a copy [save video] or play it in full screen or switch between both the videos. As I am experimenting with video, I would appreciate knowing if it is successful.

http://etcetc.neptune.com/index.html?se ... cetc180758
Culprit

Re: Fanning - MM interview; Fred's goal against the Roos - v

Post by Culprit »

etcetc wrote:To access the 2 videos, click on the link below, then enter site.... wait for a little whilst the .wmv file downloads. You should then be able to save a copy [save video] or play it in full screen or switch between both the videos. As I am experimenting with video, I would appreciate knowing if it is successful.

http://etcetc.neptune.com/index.html?se ... cetc180758
great work
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Good work etc.
zoia

Post by zoia »

lol u can see dales and my sharuhanie banner