Age & Love

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

sam.

Post by sam. »

The guy I was obsessed with years ago looked heappppps like Heath Scotland haha... And he looks abit like Craig Lowndes to lol.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
sam.

Post by sam. »

Daks wrote:
BRoDieZ^BaBY wrote: and the age thing? well i was seeing a guy for a few months around this time last year who was a fair bit older, and for the past couple weeks weve gotten together again. im 17, 18 in january.. and hes 23, 24 in novemeber, so its just over 6 years. but yeah, its different cos i know i dont want anything serious with him anyway :)
So you're pretty much **** buddies..
nah, its a bit more then that.. it thats all it was, id just write that. :P
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
magpie meg

Post by magpie meg »

OK, looking at another aspect what about the guy being younger????

Just found out that this guy i picked up a few months ago is 17 not 19 like he said, got a msge out of the blue from him this week, and found out his real age, but im 20 in just ovr a week!!

So is there nething wrong with having a toy boy???
Opinions please girls (and the guys who like to frequent chicks channel)
Partyn & the pies is there nemore to life???
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

I'd be annoyed that he lied to me, can you trust him now? That'd be the main issue. Personally i'm used to having someone older than me and the idea of having someone younger seems a bit unusual to me.. I guess can you handle being with someone underage? Depends if your looking for a potential relationship or someone to have a bit of fun with?
There is just one team we favour...
magpie meg

Post by magpie meg »

there in lies the problem - a bit of fun (considering he was an extreme hotty) would be fine - but a proper relationship mmmmmmmmm.

Most of my friends say no problems - my mother on the other hand is like "way to young"

If not ill just go out sat nite and find a hottie my own age. lol.
magpie meg

Post by magpie meg »

ha ha very funny :lol: :roll:
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

na i reckn 17, ure 20, i think u can do better mate, where'd u pick him up? just out of interest, just say pass if ya dont wanna say
magpie meg

Post by magpie meg »

picked him at at next blue - therefore u would have thought he was at least 18!!!
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

magpie meg wrote:OK, looking at another aspect what about the guy being younger????

Just found out that this guy i picked up a few months ago is 17 not 19 like he said, got a msge out of the blue from him this week, and found out his real age, but im 20 in just ovr a week!!

So is there nething wrong with having a toy boy???
Opinions please girls (and the guys who like to frequent chicks channel)
hmmmmmm well, at my age it's a blessing to have a toy boy, my last b/f was 12 years younger than me, were together 3 years, but split up 3 years ago and any boy would be a blessing now at my age, however, .......

Did you like him when you thought he was the same age as you? Apart from knowing his age and the fact he lied about it (don't we all) has anything else changed?
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
i_luv_licca

Post by i_luv_licca »

You know what? Stuff relationships atm, go out and be with whoever you want, whenever you want, and without having to care about hurting someones feelings, coz we're all young and should party ;)
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Yay!! so upbeat!!
foxychick

Post by foxychick »

i_luv_licca wrote:You know what? Stuff relationships atm, go out and be with whoever you want, whenever you want, and without having to care about hurting someones feelings, coz we're all young and should party ;)
spoken like a true youngen
Daks

Post by Daks »

foxychick wrote:
i_luv_licca wrote:You know what? Stuff relationships atm, go out and be with whoever you want, whenever you want, and without having to care about hurting someones feelings, coz we're all young and should party ;)
spoken like a true youngen
Or just like someone that isn't ready to settle down yet.
i_luv_licca

Post by i_luv_licca »

Or both lol or someone who is sick of all the knobs out there lol
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

Yeh man i agree, everyone should just be whores..woo!! haha...ahem..,ill let myself out!!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......