Age & Love

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

lol us gals gotta stick together! Girls should be allowed to whore around as much as we like. Haha nevermind neway....Melbournes a big place
-

Post by - »

well i was with a 21 year old for a long time it was off and then on then off then on.... then we worked out we were just better as good freinds(who just play around sometimes ;) lol some of you should remeber this name? does Leigh ring a bell to any of you?? :P so i did think that after a while the age did matter with leigh and myself even thur we could go out togther go to clubs/pubs he was just a bit too old for me for a serious realtionship. But then 2 weeks after Leigh and myself broke up I started going out with Zac who i am still with today after all the fights we have had after we broke up.... and then realised that we are ment to be togther. I dont think age does really matter that much with Zac and I coz there is only a year between us but with leigh it was diffrent. I am really happu with Zac and never wanna lose him again. :)
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
-

Post by - »

but i do also agree it is good to just play around sometimes ;)
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Well girlies, the guy i started this thread over has now got a gf and turned 18 the other day. I've realised he's just not the guy for me, and he was just a hobby guy, easy on the eye. I'm not in a rush for a relationship anymore, i just wanna have fun and enjoy my teen years!
Daks

Post by Daks »

Wouldn't mind another opinion or two on this..

Last weekend, i hooked up with a chick from work and now we're together.. she's not 17 until next January, and i'm 19 this October. Some mates have a problem with it, but some think it's fine.

I don't see the problem with it..
i_luv_licca

Post by i_luv_licca »

i reckon its fine, if ur happy, go for it , who cares what others think
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

If you don't see a problem with it and she doesn't see a problem in it.
Then it is all good

The only opinions that matter in the end are yours

*jess
LIVESTRONG
Presti35
Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 187 times

Post by Presti35 »

If you's can make it work then who gives a fat rats clacker?
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Good luck with it Daks!
nothing wrong with it, have fun!
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

Well, you know what I think, and I'd be a hypocrit to say otherwise!
There is just one team we favour...
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

thats fine Daks, thats a good age gap
Daks

Post by Daks »

Thanks everyone... i'm really happy.

I love spending time with her and she's not afraid to be herself. She makes me happy so that's all that matters.
David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by David »

hey OK this is one of my rare forays into the chicks channel (argh scary lol) but yeah I'm turning 17 in three weeks and I haven't had a girlfriend... I think its the same for all you girls here who haven't had a boyfriend, you can wait a bit and possibly get into a really good relationship you're ready for at maybe 17/18, or you can go out now and have a bit of fun, and who knows, maybe start a great relationship.... anyway I'm disappointed that I'm still single but I know I'll stand a better chance when I'm older and more mature and in an environment with maybe more mature girls too (like year 12 ;)) oh and girls here's a tip, if you ask a guy out you've got a pretty good chance of being accepted I reckon, there's a lot of us around who are just too scared to ask anybody out for fear of rejection. Good luck Daks on finding some happiness :) and yeah I'll piss off back to the other boards now :)
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
i_luv_licca

Post by i_luv_licca »

You seem to have a very mature approach David, of what your thoughts are for the future involving relationships.

Can I just say from my experience in doing Year 12 atm, to have your first serious relationship during Year 12, is a bad idea. 2 of my closest friends have just started within the last month, and there have been dramatic changes already. I mean, this could just be them, but it is hard to juggle time and study, and I mean...we only have like 2 months left of school forever, so i dont see why they can't wait that long.

But hey, that is just my opinion! And it isn't really a big deal if you have or haven't had a girlfriend by a certain age, everyone does things differently. It seriously aint that bad being single! You do whatever you want, with whoever you want and yeah, have fun :)

Good Luck with it all!!
carlabuckley_05

Post by carlabuckley_05 »

useless phone calls till 5am in year 12 aren't ideal either.....

most of the chicks at my school with bfs are the ones that never do well
(generalising, so don't bite my head off :P)

in saying that there are some guys now that i'd go out with in a flash...if they asked 8)
im excited by dale thomas... even if you're not ...