Age & Love

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

yeh i think its a bad idea aswell. Year 12's the important year, if the relationship is strong it will be ok to put it on hold for awhile, and if it can overcome it, then its a stronger relationship. I defitly wont be looking for love in year 12
i_luv_licca

Post by i_luv_licca »

Well i just think that Year 12, its your final year with your friends, they should come first, but seeing as though 2 of my friends are too busy with their boyfriends....shows what good friends they are....yes ok i'll stop now lol

Just remember, Guys will come and go, but your GIRL friends will always be there for you.
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

yeah thats true, i love my girls and ure rite, guys will come and go. I've got my guyfriends and my girls in our group though so i've got the best of both worlds. I dont wanna finish school to soon, i dont mind it so much anymore, i love my friedns and i wanna stay for longer
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

I hate the way we are all forced to believe that coupling up is so important.
I loved being a kid - hell, i'm trying to prolong it until death! We never get that innocence and freedom back. We tie ourselves to people, jobs, school and a heap of shit and forget how to be by ourselves.
If you want to get into a relationship for the sake of having a relationship, you need to seriously look at yourself. THe worst reason in the world for doing something is because "everyone else is doing it" or "people expect me to do this" - %$^ em!! Stay single forever, get married at fifty, have kids before marriage, be promiscuous, be abstinent do whatever it is you feel you want to, without losing sight of WHO YOU ARE.
Never let yourself be defined by who your partner is or by your single status - it's as idiotic as letting yourself be defined by what your job is.

sorry about the rant - i'm feeling old and jaded and frustrated this evening.....
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

I just a guy to be my bestfriend, who i can trust and who can give me lots of hugs and make the world a bit of a better place. Imagine if it was that easy!
Presti35
Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 187 times

Post by Presti35 »

yeah and then sex gets involved...
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

i_luv_licca wrote:Well i just think that Year 12, its your final year with your friends, they should come first, but seeing as though 2 of my friends are too busy with their boyfriends....shows what good friends they are....yes ok i'll stop now lol

Just remember, Guys will come and go, but your GIRL friends will always be there for you.
Can I just say from the other side of the fence, it isn't always easy to balance a new relationship and existing friendships. People tend to not even realise they are 'neglecting' their friends because they are so caught up in their feelings. And having a relationship is going to mean you see your friends a little less no matter what.

But, I'll tell you what I experienced as soon as I got a boyfriend. My friends stopped inviting me to anything they did. I never turned down an offer and I made a huge effort to still see them but they suddenly weren't interested. Assumed I had other plans etc. It became more than that, they spoke to me less and less at school, put me down because of the age difference in my relationship (but then it suddenly became 'cool' to have an older boyfriend. :roll: )

Ok, now I am rambling but my point is it's not always the friend that gets into a relationships fault the friendship falls apart.
There is just one team we favour...
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Presti#1Fan wrote:yeah and then sex gets involved...
Females can't help it gio! Its a physiological/ chemical reaction in the brain when we have sex with someone! So turning into a crazy stalker chick is natural!
hahahahahahahaha!
i_luv_licca

Post by i_luv_licca »

yeah i really hate that we can't have sex without having emotional attachment...it really sucks, even if it is a one nighter, there are always the 2nd thoughts, and what ifs...grr
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

I'd love to be a guy, cept i'd probably be an arsehole, i hate it how we can seem so pathetic sometimes
Presti35
Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 187 times

Post by Presti35 »

tazzies_girl wrote:I'd love to be a guy, cept i'd probably be an arsehole, i hate it how we can seem so pathetic sometimes
Yeah, cos we never do anything wrong! :?
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

I dont get it :?
melissa

Post by melissa »

Spot on Nutmeg, i always felt the pressure to get married when i was with the father of my kids (as i am now, we got back together) from friends and family and it really sucks. i enjoyed being single for two years, even though i love my bf, he's my best friend, but if we broke up tomorrow being single seriously wouldn't freak me out. I like being by myself. So just do what you want. Bugger what other people think. As for the relationship thing when your a teenager, what's wrong with not having a bf at school? I met my first serious bf when i was eighteen and working. We had more money to go out and do things, and a lot more freedom. We were considered adults, and i never had that thing where my parents wouldn't let us sleep in the same room when he stayed over, which i am sure i would have had if i'd still been at school.
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
melissa

Post by melissa »

btw, this is totally unrelated but, Go the Mighty Magpies, has anyone ever told you you look like Dawn on Buffy?!
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!