fashion & girlfriends @ copelands!!???

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

pie_girl_18 wrote:I just hpoe Tania is hiding a baby bump under that terrible dress!! Would be great if she is. Nah I reckon the night is so over priced, I think $600 a year for membership is enough of my money they get, the after parties are genius though ;-)
she wasn't hiding anything under that dress. very tight and i certainly hope she wouldn't be smoking if she was pregnant. I must be the only person on here who actually liked the dress.
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

i didnt mind it, too seventies though
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

pie_girl_18 wrote:I just hpoe Tania is hiding a baby bump under that terrible dress!! Would be great if she is. Nah I reckon the night is so over priced, I think $600 a year for membership is enough of my money they get, the after parties are genius though ;-)
There was indeed a bump under her dress but one would think it was more likely a beer bump than a baby bump. :wink:
There is just one team we favour...
pie_girl_18

Post by pie_girl_18 »

DOH!!! Come on Tania, give us all a baby bucks, I would gladly do it and send him to go have a kick with Dad once or twice a week :lol:
sam.

Post by sam. »

Proud Pies wrote:I must be the only person on here who actually liked the dress.
I didnt mind it!

everyone one else hated it.. i didnt see what was so bad.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

I liked it as well!
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

It was too 'psychedelic' for my liking and I think it looked a bit like a shower curtain :? I suppose a good thing this year was that she wasn't flashing her boobs like she usually does at the Brownlow. She never seems to get it right, although I have to admit she looked fantastic in 2002 when she wore a black cocktail dress.
melissa

Copeland Trophy

Post by melissa »

Didn't see Tanya at the CTD but saw the dress at the Brownlow. Not really big on it myself but hey if Bucks liked it I suppose that's why she wore it! Haven't heard anything about her being preggers. It would be nice to hear about a baby Bucks though. Even though we'll have to wait seventeen years for the draft, if it's a boy!
I thought it was worth the money, for a silver section ticket at least, because i paid for my brother's ticket as a 30th b=day present. He had a ball even though we were down the back. Where was everyone else sitting that went? Taz looked like Taz and well, Brodie looked like... Brodie! They always look great. They're Collingwood players! Noticed the Cloke clan have all gone brunette. About time. Trav is a spunk. Even bigger one now that he's not blonde.
Maybe it's just me and you guys all live close enough to see these guys all the time but i couldnt' get over how tall they all were! I'm only short so they looked like bloody giants, even Shane Woewodin was tall! I had a great time and the food was beautiful, even though the beef could have been cooked through a bit better.
Would love to meet some of you guys if any are going next year, as long as it's not an all girl table. My bro wants to go next year as well. Will have to catch up with some of you. Have a great rest of '05 in case i don't see any of you on here for a while. Go Pies '06!!!
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
amy_33

Post by amy_33 »

sounds like everyone had a great time! did anyone get any photos???
CARN THE PIES
alan didak is sexy

Post by alan didak is sexy »

Someone got a pic of Trav with brown hair?
melissa

Copeland Trophy Dinner

Post by melissa »

i did take some pics but they didn't turn out very well unfortunatly. I'm technologically challenged and have an old fashioned, point and shoot camera, not one of those digital thingies! So if anyone has any hot pics of any of the guys in their fancy duds, stick em on! (specially if it's Travis Cloke cos the pic i took was way too dark.. boohoo!!!)
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
katie_clokes_4eva

fashion & girlfriends @ copelands!!???

Post by katie_clokes_4eva »

i didnt get to make it to the copeland trophy :cry:
neways im just curious to know what all the guyz and girls were wearing, wether they were looking gawjus as ussual??
and more important who took their gawjus girlfriends or lol girl-friends???

thanx guyz
PIES = 2008 PREMIERS :)
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

All I've heard so far is that Tania Buckley wore the same dress that she wore to the Brownlow! lmao :lol:
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

lol,don't worry Melissa I have still got 1 of those old fashioned camera's
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
amy_33

Post by amy_33 »

yeah i wouldn't mind knowing either
CARN THE PIES