Is Trav Cloke the new Cam Cloke lol!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

alan didak is sexy

Post by alan didak is sexy »

When I met Jason he was nice he was about to get on the bus, but stopped and signed my shirt. He seemed really nice and was one of the nicer players I've met... maybe most of the players are just rude to me haha.
pie_girl_18

Post by pie_girl_18 »

I guess it depends when you catch them too, sometimes they are just on bad moods (Typical male thing I have found, drives me insane!!!) Trav is a cutie, Cam is a baby face boy & Jason is OK to look at but my goodness he thinks he is great. A friend of mine brought him down a peg or two one night, abused him so much I think his ears would still be ringing, & I still often wonder if King has got the vodka stains out of his shirt yet LOL
katie_clokes_4eva

Post by katie_clokes_4eva »

really...why did he/she abuse him lol

but trav is a cutie i agree with you there , i was just about to say little cutie but then i realised no wait...his big!!
PIES = 2008 PREMIERS :)
pie_girl_18

Post by pie_girl_18 »

Oh he was just being a tool, tried to have a crack at her and that was that!! Hilarious!
carcarly_pieland

Post by carcarly_pieland »

katie_clokes_4eva wrote:i agree with you...like i thort taz was hto but then i met him and his is really rude so it sorta changed the way i thort of him.. but i still respect him as a player.
and its strange u say that uv gotta over obsessing with their looks lol cus im starting to not care no more.
Hey katie, I know it's not good to badmouth our players, but what exactly did Taz say/do to leave you with a bad impression??

He's my fav player b/c i think he's just hot hot hot!!!
katie_clokes_4eva

carcarly_pieland wrote:
katie_clokes_4eva wrote:i agree with you...like i thort taz was hto but then i met him and his is really rude so it sorta changed the way i thort of him.. but i still respect him as a player.
and its strange u say that uv gotta over obsessing with their looks lol cus im starting to not care no more.
Hey katie, I know it's not good to badmouth our players, but what exactly did Taz say/do to leave you with a bad impression??

He's my fav player b/c i think he's just hot hot hot!!!
fair enough question.. Me & my best friend went to training at the lexus center and it was our first time anyways, It's not what he said to me but what he said to a this lady beside me, "Jeez I don't have all day ya know, come on".
I just thought it wasn't the right thing to say to a fan who surports (I can't think of the right way to spell it) you! but I still rekon his awsum but I rate him abit lower than I did.
He could of just been having a bad day though
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

*sorry to be in here but...*
It's not what he said to me but what he said to a this lady beside me, "Jeez I don't have all day ya know, come on".
While, yes, it seems a tad mean, its a fair enough comment, because he is part of a business, and taking care of EVERY supporters needs is pretty difficult. They aren't robots.

I see what you mean in that it was mean and a bit rude, but with so many people after their time...you understand how they feel! :)

Football is a poisoned challis...but I still wish I played AFL!
carcarly_pieland

Post by carcarly_pieland »

Thx Katie....humm i agree with you there, part of the catch of being a footballer is to deal with your supporters!

Let's hope that was an aberration..rather than his usual self.....!
i_luv_licca

Post by i_luv_licca »

lol you get paid to be nice,
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

You cant say day after day it doesnt get annoying for the guys! Can you imagine Tazza even trying to go catch a movie with his GF without being starred at!!!

He may have been having an off day! We've all had them and snapped at people ! Get over it
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

I've helped a few players escape from training so they aren't seen, it does get a bit sad for them at times. Yes, they have supporters they should be thankfull for but sometimes I can see how they get upset, it can get damn ridiculous the way they are hounded. At the copeland, girls were literlly standing outside the mens toilets waiting for players to come out, some men even followed them into the loo to ask for autographs ffs!
There is just one team we favour...
katie_clokes_4eva

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies wrote:I've helped a few players escape from training so they aren't seen, it does get a bit sad for them at times. Yes, they have supporters they should be thankfull for but sometimes I can see how they get upset, it can get damn ridiculous the way they are hounded. At the copeland, girls were literlly standing outside the mens toilets waiting for players to come out, some men even followed them into the loo to ask for autographs ffs!
I must say that I would never invade there personal space/privacy other than at training and family day. Girls who wait outside toilets and movie theaters or where ever they do should atke a hard look at themselfs!
But they day that taz said this, there was only 5 people watching them train including myself. But hey he didnt say it to me so..
melissa

Post by melissa »

Hey if u saw me waiting outside the toilets it wasn't for any player it was for my brother! I did see Josh Fraser going in but i wasnt' going to hassle anyone for autographs that night. That stuff u leave for family day. If i saw any of them on the street i'd just say hi and hope u have a good year or Go Pies or something. They do have private lives.
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
melissa

Post by melissa »

And by the way, Trav is the hottest Cloke by far. If he ever wants those shoulders rubbed, I'm there!!!
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
camcutie33

Post by camcutie33 »

CAM IS HOT
"In the end, the pies all ways win"