Would you ever

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

licca's_chick_18

Would you ever

Post by licca's_chick_18 »

Hey Girls,

Just wondering if any of you with boyfriends would let your man go to strip clubs with their mates when you know there is a good chance of him paying for a dance.

Just a question that I have been asked.

My man knows that he is not allowed at those clubs and he said he doesnt mind.

Whats your thoughts girls how does your man feel about your feelings on this subject.
Good Old Collingwood Forever
licca's_chick_18

Post by licca's_chick_18 »

Sorry I posted this twice oops
Good Old Collingwood Forever
bindy

Post by bindy »

My man doesn't seem too interested in going, probably cause he is getting some action at home!

Think strip clubs attract more the yobbo, desperate types.
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

if you trust your man, what do you have to worry about?

why not make it a fun night out for everyone and go along with him? You'd be surprised at how many females go to these with their menfolk.
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
foxychick

Post by foxychick »

Strip joints are probabbly much better than clubbing. Most strip joints have a no touch policy so u shouldn't worry too much. A lot of the girls in there wear clothes, only those who are doing a show might have a few clothes off :P ... u see more at a beach!! it's not like he'd do anything or go home with the girl so the strip joint is okay.
Presti35
Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 187 times

Post by Presti35 »

You could always piss him right off by going to the male strippers. Then tell him all about it.
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Yeh ideally, u 'd be confident enough to let ure guy go
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Or you could go with him, learn a few moves
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

i wouldn't mind if it was a bucks night or something (like a one off or special occasion), but if it was a really regular thing, i don't think i would be happy with it.
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

It wouldnt be an every weekend occasion, but i'd let them go once or twice.
leonmagic

Post by leonmagic »

just make sure you have more class than the stripper and he'll be more attracted to you. shouldnt be too hard id imagine.

yeah woo chicks channel.
_luvlicca_

Post by _luvlicca_ »

i cant see a problem with it unless you make it one.
Pies for Premiers 2005
Dual Copeland Trophy Winner
And what about that man TEX!!
!!YUMMY!!
melissa

Post by melissa »

Never had a problem with it, my man gives me enough attention. If he was going every week instead of the odd bucks night then I think there would be a problem. I think he thinks they're a bit tacky, though, those kinds of shows.
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
jo_loves_steven

Post by jo_loves_steven »

I think with things like that it all comes down to how strong your relationship is and how much you trust your boyfriend... but I still think a strip club is the last place he is actually likely to cheat, why would he pay money for a girl when he has one at home.

There are plenty worse places you can let a guy go to, but if the guy is a cheater he will find anyway he can to do it, my ex lived interstate and when I was there visiting him for my birthday he was talking to other girls on the internet right in front of me.. but I never trusted him and I always thought he was cheating.. so it all just comes down to if things are meant to be then you can trust your man to go anywhere.
melissa

Post by melissa »

Yeah very true, Jo. My first bf was like your ex, he would chat chicks up right in front of me or tell me about it if someone had tried to chat him up. It was almost as if he was trying to prove other girls were attracted to him, it was pathetic. My current bf is terrific, he's never flirted in front of me or tortured me with the details. He rarely says if he thinks a girl's attractive. Not that I would mind, but i think I got a rare one who cares about my feelings. I think if he was invited to a strip club he'd go if it was a bucks night but he's probably ask if i minded. Which I wouldn't.
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!