Western Magpies memebership

Bringing Collingwood to the huge Western Australian supporter base.

Moderators: Pommie_Magpie, Podiatrist

Albow

Western Magpies memebership

Post by Albow »

Gday guys, Just wondering how I go about joining the Western Magpies, I live up in Port Hedland, but have bought a Collingwood Western Australian membership so I will be down for the Eagles game and was looking to join in some pre/post match festivities? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
In life there is only BLACK and WHITE, there is never any grey..........and especially not BLUE
05bucks

Post by 05bucks »

HI all in magpies land in WA.

Just letting everyone know that if you would like a membership, number plates, tickets for a game when the boys come to perth or want to know anything else please log on to the web site or just drop me an email.

all address bleow

David Foreman
President
Western Magpies
Scott Pendlebury
The (new) champ is here
Albow

Post by Albow »

Gday Dave I emailed you some time ago and received no reply, so I was trying to get a bit of info here.
In life there is only BLACK and WHITE, there is never any grey..........and especially not BLUE
05bucks

Post by 05bucks »

I there Albow,
I have also tried to email you, but to no success either.
as yet we have no info for the game on hand but as soon as we know, we will be advising all of our members, so if your not one and want to be (its better if you are for games etc) then please email your address to me and I will send you out some information.

David Foreman
President
Western Magpies
Scott Pendlebury
The (new) champ is here