Sex before marriage!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Do U believe in waiting for your wedding day to have sex??

Yes! My precious virginity means alot to me
7%
Yes! My precious virginity means alot to me
7%
Yes! Its in my Religion
1%
Yes! Its in my Religion
1%
No- I love sex! As well as oral- getting it: giving it
26%
No- I love sex! As well as oral- getting it: giving it
26%
No- I like sex
15%
No- I like sex
15%
Sex is EVIL!--> if i dont bleed on the bed on my wedding night, my family will disown me
1%
Sex is EVIL!--> if i dont bleed on the bed on my wedding night, my family will disown me
1%

Total votes: 110

Daves Sexy Sare Bear

Post by Daves Sexy Sare Bear »

I believe sex before marriage is okay, but when it comes to your wedding night, you wanna be able to give your husband/wife something you haven't given anyone before. It makes it more special and it is the wait that makes it better. :)
bf12

Post by bf12 »

frazwatch wrote:I don't think sex before marriage is a big issue.
I haven't done it yet though. I'm 16 (year 10) and although I'm not waiting for marriage or anything I don't think I'm going to do it for awhile. I still think I'm too young and not ready for it yet.
I think I'd rather not be a virgin on my wedding night though. I think it'd make it more stressful and plus it probably wouldn't feel that great, it'd just hurt.
Yeah I gotta agree. I think if you're serious about your relationship, and are really really ready, then probably, yeah. I don't like the thought, that on your wedding night, you're not ready. The wedding night should be pure and sweet. Doesn't necessarily mean you should go out there and lose it straight away, but I think it'd be easier. Besides, I think if you've been dating and do plan to spend the rest of your lives together then you would've done it already anyhow.

Just saying, you should think carefully, because you might regret it afterwards, and if you do, there's no way you'll get it back. I know a lot of people who have gone out there, thinking he's the right guy, and then he's not, he leaves them and tells the world. I think it's a really intimate and personal thing and any guy who goes out and tells his mates and all, ell I just find it really nasty and mean
CQ

Post by CQ »

Meh so what if you end up hating/not speaking to your 'first'.

I'd rather know what I'm doing than get married to someone and be crap at it haha. Not that it means going into a frenzy and doing everything that moves but yeh.

I'm sure Han will agree haha ;)
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

I agree with u Nat 110%!!!

Chris rung this morning!
Think I'll marry that one he knows what hes doing!
CQ

Post by CQ »

bwahaha on the condition that he gets a new door hahaha ;)
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

A trip to bunnings for a new door is on order I think!
A door like his is just inappropriate! and almost embarrassing :oops:

Who has a bedroom door like this? Minus the giant knockers LMAO!
Im not going there

I think he needs to have a look at this!
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

:lol: lmao Han ur a pisser!
There is just one team we favour...
CQ

Post by CQ »

lol lol yes i think he does!!!
_luvlicca_

Post by _luvlicca_ »

i think if you feel ready and aren't pressured into it then go for it. you only live once. i lost mine when i was really young and i regret the person i lost it enormously. he was an asshole who relly didnt love me like i loved him.
but now im happy - (well almost happy - it would be better if i had paul in my bed every night!!)
but the guy i have now is my soul mate and i really wished i had of waited for him to come along, i really do!!
Pies for Premiers 2005
Dual Copeland Trophy Winner
And what about that man TEX!!
!!YUMMY!!
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

[quote="CQ"
I'd rather know what I'm doing than get married to someone and be crap at it haha[/quote]

LOL so so true!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
katie_clokes_4eva

Post by katie_clokes_4eva »

I Don't have any problem with sex before marriage. However, I havn't lost my virginity yet. When I do, I do want it to be special with a person that i atleast have alot of feelings for.

A guy will most likely not wait until they get married and I respect that Cus in his shoes, I wouldn't want to wait..

In addition I don't have anything against people who do want to wait, their choice!
PIES = 2008 PREMIERS :)
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

I was one of the lucky ones - I was 18 and a half, at university, totally lucid and with my first 'proper' boyfriend (we ended up being together 18 months).
It freaks me out sometimes when I hear about 13 and 14 year olds doing it as though it's something that needs to be done ASAP - I have no sexual hangups and am totally comfotable with the whole thing, but I think there is such a thing as too young. I'm so glad I never felt pressured to do something when I was too young/not ready/drunk etc. etc. THe national average for girls to lose their virginity is a little over 18 and for guys is about 17.75. So when people march around in year 9 and 10 saying 'But everyone's doing it' they are in fact WRONG.
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Most of my group of 'friends' (I use the term losely because they were bitches in the end.) ended up losing it around the same time which was year 11.

I was 16, almost 17 and I'm still with my first, which I guess makes me one of the lucky ones too. Having said that though there's heaps of people who don't stay with their first and are totally ok with it. If you make too big a deal about it I think you can end up being really dissapointed after it happens.
sam.

Post by sam. »

Nutmeg wrote:The national average for girls to lose their virginity is a little over 18 and for guys is about 17.75. So when people march around in year 9 and 10 saying 'But everyone's doing it' they are in fact WRONG.
really? I thought it would be about that age for males, or even a bit older to be honest, but i didnt think it would be that age for females.. i was expecting it to be a fair bit lower.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

I agree with Sam. I don't know very many girls my age or under 17 that are still virgins. Most girls I know lost it at 16.