Sex before marriage!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Do U believe in waiting for your wedding day to have sex??

Yes! My precious virginity means alot to me
7%
Yes! My precious virginity means alot to me
7%
Yes! Its in my Religion
1%
Yes! Its in my Religion
1%
No- I love sex! As well as oral- getting it: giving it
26%
No- I love sex! As well as oral- getting it: giving it
26%
No- I like sex
15%
No- I like sex
15%
Sex is EVIL!--> if i dont bleed on the bed on my wedding night, my family will disown me
1%
Sex is EVIL!--> if i dont bleed on the bed on my wedding night, my family will disown me
1%

Total votes: 110

tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

a few of my friends have done it. One's not very classy, but one is with her bf of 8 months. i dont plan on losing my virginity any time soon at all, probably when i leave high school
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

I was surprised too - I always assumed I was WAY behind everyone else but as it turns out, it wasn't that much.
When I was at highschool, I know of 6 girls (country school only 15 in my year level) who'd done it by year 12. Two are now married to the guys they lost it too (they are only 23), two were mixed up girls (drugs/sex etc. really young) so it shows how different people's lives diverge.
My theory has always been waiting is better than regretting - have you ever heard someone say "gee I wish i'd lost my virginity much earlier"? I've heard MANY girls say "I wish I'd hung onto it a bit longer".

ps don't ever mistake sex for love! (I'm sure we've all done THAT) - females can be irrational creatures can't we???
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
melissa

Post by melissa »

Yeah looking back my first was a bit of a wanker so i do wish that i had hang onto my virginity a bit longer. It would have been nice if my current bf, who i've been with on and off (but mostly on) over the last twelve years, and I had both been virgins.
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

hehe found this one too, just thought id stir the pot a bit!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

I wish that I had of waited a little longer. I meanI dont regret the fact that I lost mine at such a young age, but I do regret that I didnt do it for love.... but at that age, I thought I was.

But it is each to there own I suppose and they will make there own decisions.
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -