since we are bored.......

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

bellastar

since we are bored.......

Post by bellastar »

.......and still have about 3 or so weeks to kill, i will try and amuse everyone! (i'll try my best!):

hypothetical 1: say you are dating a collingwood player. everything is going swimmingly, but, uh oh, all your family barracks for carlton (except you, of course!)you remeber the years of verbal abuse you copped from your family, and before you both do the traditional meet-the-parents thing, what do you do?

a.) lie to him
b.) bring some weaponry in case dad decides to go all killer future father-in-law on your boyfriend
c.) tell him the truth, why be scared over something so petty?
d.) lie to your family
e.) elope in the future, and lie to your family that you've decided to be a spinster with 50 cats for the rest of your life?

personally, i'd pick c.)
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

C. (But still thanks god that IRL my entire family - brother in law & mum's partner are collingwood.)
There is just one team we favour...
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

C. my family hates footy but its a hypothetical so it doesnt matter... But i'd also to E, so i could tie Taz down lol
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

tazzies_girl wrote:C. my family hates footy but its a hypothetical so it doesnt matter... But i'd also to E, so i could tie Taz down lol
hey! that's my idea! you stay away from him, young lady!
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

bellastar

Post by bellastar »

hypothetical 2: say you went to some kind of function/formal gathering/hoedown and you and your favourite player got talking. quickly, one thing begins to lead to another, with him saying that "maybe we should go somewhere more quiet" what do you do?

a.) take him up on the offer ; )
b.) ask "somewhere quiet where? like in a library or whatever?"
c.) refuse, but let him down gently
d.) take him up on the offer and sell your story to the herald sun
e.) fake cramps and go home

i_luv_licca

Post by i_luv_licca »

a) easily hahaha
sam.

Post by sam. »

hahahaa...

a

but i love b.... thats funny. hahahahahahahaha.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

hypothetical 3: say if you won some competition to meet your favourite player for tea and chit chat. you're really excited, but then you notice that the date of the meeting is the same day as your dear old nan's birthday. what do you do?

a.) blow off your nan- "sorry, nan, but this man is too gorgeous to refuse a date with
b.) blow off your favourite player- you have to respect your nan, otherwise she'll haunt you forever when she's dead
c.) compromise- got to nan's party first, but sneak out later
d.) stay home and cry yourself stupid
e.) stay home and watch late night reality tv

Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

f) Take him to meet my Nana! (well if she was alive still haha)
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

c.) compromise- got to nan's party first, but sneak out later
or pop into nans then spend the night with my boy!
lovinglicuria18

Post by lovinglicuria18 »

yeah im goin (c) id pop into my nans then go afterwards ( my nan wouldnt mind she loves licca)
lovinglicuria18

ok cause were doing hpertheticals ive got one that i disgust with my best last night:

ok well your goin out with a footballer (take yuor pick of whoever u like),and he asks you for your hand in marriage but his parents tell him that a prenup should happen, he asks you to sign one. Wat do u do?

a) say ok and get on with the wedding plans
b) tell him its over and get on with your own life it isnt worth it
c) talk to him bout the conditions of it and then sign
d) ask him if its wat he wants, if it is u sign it
e) tell him if he really loves you his parents opinion on a prenup wouldnt matter, and make him choose between u and his parents
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

hey, i thought i was the hypothetical queen! just kidding, anyone can have the crown!

for the question above, I'd choose e.), because it should be up to you and him whether you have a prenup or not, but he shouldn't try and cause a rift within his family in the process.

wow, that was a good one indeed! hard!

my turn: hypothetical 5.) say you are dating a player (your choice) and you're both very happy together. but your parents are unhappy with the union. what do you do?

a.) defy your parents, going all romeo and juliet on there arses (except for dying at the end, of course!) and keep seeing each other secretly
b.) break up- well, you had fun, but mum and dad know best!
c.) talk your parents around
d.) you and him run away to some beautiful tropical island (if that's your fantasy!)
e.) run away from both your parents and your boyfriend and join a convent, where you may never give your love to anyone again (ever!)

my answer would be c.), but if worse came to worse, maybe a.) or d.)!

lovinglicuria18

yeah i agree c) would be my choice
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Mine would be A, what they dont no wont hurt them! lol plus i'll be an hour away from home so i'm fine!