girl likes guy

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

katie_clokes_4eva

girl likes guy

Post by katie_clokes_4eva »

A girl likes a guy that she is awesome close long time friends with.
He is good looking and sweet. Girl can't help liking his qualities, looks etc.
However, boy has a girlfriend???
What does girl do?
:?
PIES = 2008 PREMIERS :)
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

is it you katie? cmon be honest.

girl does NOTHING the guy has a gf.

so girl gets over guy.
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Aw Katie honey!! I'm there!! I cant believe it! I've liked the guy for ages and stupid me left him too long and some younger girl snatched him up.
All my friends knew I liked him and they always said how nice she is and what a cutie she is, which shits me soo much!!
Except when I liked him (ahh for like 2 years.....) i'd always go off him then go back to him. We're good friends but there reaching there 6 months so its beyond the fling stage.
I havent spoken to him much lately, but I'd still love to do my Deb with him.. He's really special and different to most guys. "He is good looking and sweet. Girl can't help liking his qualities, looks etc."
I'm glad I'm not alone Katie darls!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

I agree Girl does nothing!
Try and ruin their r/ship and you'll lose out completely in the end!
katie_clokes_4eva

Post by katie_clokes_4eva »

Yeah true but i was just wondering...ya got me it is me...and I had him first lol well not in the way that sounded.
God i know how ya feeling tazzies_gal =(
Ahwell shit happens i guess!!
PIES = 2008 PREMIERS :)
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

if u had him 1st, why didnt u make the most of it.

nah u have lost him. the best thing u can do now is move on.
foxychick

Post by foxychick »

Would U want to be with a guy who leaves a girl for another girl?
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

Don't intrude on what he has, if you ruin it he's just going to resent you, not suddenly fall in love. Imagine if you were his girlfriend and some other girl was trying to move in on him, it's just not at all fair! And as Jacqui said, could you ever trust him if he did leave her for you? Wouldn't you be worried that he wasn't loyal once..
There is just one team we favour...
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Oh Katie darlin, i understand.... not sure if everyone else does.. I dont expect him to leave her and i dont expect him to cheat on her, but if he changes his mind i'm right here! He may just decide that its not working with her, but in the mean time Katie honey, we just sit back and wait
carlabuckley_05

Post by carlabuckley_05 »

steal the bastard back! :wink: .......i've watched legally blonde too many times ...
im excited by dale thomas... even if you're not ...
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

carlabuckley_05 wrote:steal the bastard back! :wink: .......i've watched legally blonde too many times ...
haha, and we all know how that worked out!
lovinglicuria18

Post by lovinglicuria18 »

hey hey there is many ways that people will look at this i have been in the same dilema.

i was really into this guy and he was into me i went away on holidays and he stated seeing another girl, i tried for months to get him back and thru many nights of tears i no by experiance its hard and painfull when there goin out with another girl. Kate your my best and babe ill support ya with watever u do u no that, i suggest trying to get over him casue it will cause a lot of pain, as yuo no katie babe in the end i got drunk at my own party and decided that telling him i loved him would solve things take it from me lol it dosnt work but it gave me a chance to get over me when he didnt talk to me all of the skool holidays, now were still good mates and i would trust him with my life but not my heart. he is happy with the girl he is with and im happy with the guy i like now.
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

tazzies_girl wrote:Oh Katie darlin, i understand.... not sure if everyone else does.. I dont expect him to leave her and i dont expect him to cheat on her, but if he changes his mind i'm right here! He may just decide that its not working with her, but in the mean time Katie honey, we just sit back and wait
I do, believe me I've been there. But, I'm not sure if you've ever actually had a boyfriend? If you have been in a serious relationship you might understand how the other girl would feel if you tried to take him away. It's not just yourself you should be thinking about, there are three people this effects.
Last edited by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies on Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Tess wrote:How about when an old school friend of your partner sets him up with a friend of hers.... even though she knows he is still with you!
Ahh! Lovely creatures aren't we? :roll:
foxychick

Post by foxychick »

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies wrote:
tazzies_girl wrote:Oh Katie darlin, i understand.... not sure if everyone else does.. I dont expect him to leave her and i dont expect him to cheat on her, but if he changes his mind i'm right here! He may just decide that its not working with her, but in the mean time Katie honey, we just sit back and wait
I do, believe me I've been there. But, I'm not sure if you've ever actually had a boyfriend? If you have been in a serious relationship you might understand how the other girl would feel if you tried to take him away. It's not just yourself you should be thinking about, there are three people this effects.
Been there too and I think you have to just step outside ur feelings for a moment and just see things from another perspective. I agree with Bec, you've gotta imagine if you were that girl and he was your guy u wouldn't want anyone to be trying to get with him. Whilst you salivate over this guy you may be missing out on the other opportunities out there too. I'm sure you're a gorgeous girl and there are plenty of other great guys out there. Now he may not be this dude but doesn't mean he can't treat u nicely :)