since we are bored.......

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

bellastar

Post by bellastar »

hypothetical 6: you had a really big night on the piss the night before. the next morning, you wake up in some strange bed, roll over and see your favourite player, the bloke you pretty much have dreamt abput for a long time! what next?

a.) awkward silence, followed by slowing getting dressed and leaving
b.) strike up some kind of conversation ("so.....i see you aren't wearing any clothes.......")
c.) try and recount your actions with one another, maybe nothing did happen
d.) swear to yourself that you shouldn't have had that 15th shot
e.) make the most of the situation ; ) after all, you may not get the opportunity again

seriously........ i'd probably choose e.)
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
sam.

Post by sam. »

Haha, i dunno what i'd chose, but i bloody love b..."So... I see you aren't wearing any clothes..."

hahaha lmao.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
lovinglicuria18

Post by lovinglicuria18 »

id pick e) why not have some fun u never no things might get a whole lot better
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

hypothetical 7: you and a mate are at training and you're excitedly scouting around the place for players to meet. however, you accidently take a wrong turn and somehow end up in the locker room (and the odds of this happening "by accident"?????) suddenly, ever so casually, your favourite player is strutting around naked, then notices you girls, staring in shock. what next?

a.) take a picture, it'll last longer
b.) run away scared and screaming!
c.) ask for autograph anyway
d.) giggle nervously, then make some double entendre
e.) laugh about the mistake, apologise, then come back and meet him in a more appropriate climate

i'd choose e.), although it'd be an image i could never erase!...... see, the mind would work better than anycamera phone would! (not that i condone that!)
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

lovinglicuria18

yes e) would defintley be my choice becasue i would hate to make them fel bad lol
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

hypothetical 7: say one of your friends is really obsessed with their favourite player, and i don't mean just some cutesy adoration, i mean borderline restraining order obsessed! they've got pretty much anything humanly possible that you can have on their favourite player. you feel that your friend is now getting just a teeny-weeny bit stalker-esque now that she's decided to buy a personal item of theirs off ebay. what do you do:

a.) let it go- she may grow out of it
b.) inform the police just in case that there may be stalker in the area
c.) have a nice chat with your friend and explain why her behaviour may not be seen as cute adoration
d.) break up with your friend due to embarrassment
e.) go all interrogation style on her- phonebook slapping and all! snap her out of her lust!

i think i'd choose e.), sounds kinda fun!

lovinglicuria18

yeah e sounds fun lol and my friend would rather me tell her the truth than messing around being nice about it
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

hypothetical 8: say you go to some function/event with a friend of yours. you meet your favourite player, but your friend, acting un-friendly, hogs all the attention, pulling out all the stops to attract your favourite player. what do you do?

a.) just smile and ignore it
b.) kindly tell your friend that the free bar is open, in the hope that she'll run off!
c.) smack that bitch down! this was suppose to be your moment!
d.) take your friend's lead and try to out-flirt her
e.) walk away, sobbing quietly

i'd pick c.), gotta let that bitch know who's night it is!

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

C or D. That bitch won't know what hit her.
There is just one team we favour...
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

bellastar u cant count. :lol:

u have 2. hypothetical 7's :?

so number 8 should be 9 and next 1 should be 10 etc

(im BORED hence y im here)
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Lol you sure are bored darl
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

sorry, i didn't keep track properly! correction noted!

hypothetical 10: you get trapped in an elevator with your favourite player. you're scared shitless because you're a bit claustrophobic, but you don't want to make an arse of yourself in front of your favourite player. what do you do?

a.) cower in the corner in the foetal position
b.) say you're scared and try to crawl into his arms to keep you all safe and warm
c.) try and be all independent women-like- you don't need no man to rescue you!
d.) try and strike up a conversation
e.) stare at the walls for the next god knows how long!

my answer: b

tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

b.) say you're scared and try to crawl into his arms to keep you all safe and warm
Lol oh easy! Maybe some water works, lol but it could happen naturally, i'd hate to be stuck in an elevator... although Taz is very inviting, yeh i'd stop the elevator myself for that!
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

hypothetical 11: (made sure this time!) say you are going out to some function/event. however, your embarrassing cousin (trust me, we've all got one!) is begging you take her with you. she always makes fun of you and your affection towards your favourite player and you really don't want her to embarrass you in front of him. what do you do?

a.) take her- just shut up and live with the humiliation she brings upon you
b.) lie- say you're going somewhere else
c.) take her, but drop her off at the wrong venue
d.) tell her no, that you can't take her immaturity anymore, and smack that bitch down flat (verbally, of course!)
e.) quickly lock her in the cupboard of the house and leave her there, just in case she tries to escape to join you!

e.) sounds fun, but i think i'll be sensible for once and pick d.). would love to smack that bitch down hard!

bellastar

Post by bellastar »

hey. come on! someone answer my poor little question! it's been lingering there since friday and i'm dying of curiousity!