Why do boys?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

modest_magpie

Why do boys?

Post by modest_magpie »

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

GO PIES!!!
foxychick

Post by foxychick »

he sounds like he was just after a bit of something u know hehehe
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

yep, definately sounded like he wanted a bit of........how did foxy put it? lol, but didn't want to appear to only want that so asked for your number as well so you wouldn't think he was an arsehole, which he obviously was.
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Yeh i reckon aswell, he just aske for the number to seem err... well polite i guess, which wasnt the case in the end
modest_magpie

Post by modest_magpie »

Yeah true. Horny prick! I do think it's the boys job to take the number though (bit old fashioned) :roll: . Thanks for your thoughts. XXX
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

GO PIES!!!
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

I've had a similar experience!!

I was with this guy a coupla times, and got the whole 'i'll call you in the morning' thing, but when he didn't call, wasn't too fussed. Chalked it up to experience, said 'yeah it was fun' but didn't think anything of it. 12 months later, we bump into each other again, get chatting all's good (we were both pretty wasted) but nothing happened. We bumped into one another again the following weekend, neither of us were tipsy, we chat, he offers me a lift home. I know he doesn't live near me, and I had to work in the morning, plus he was with his mates, so I said thanks but not tonight. He says 'we're going out next weekend (with his mates, all of whom I know) so would you be interested in coming out?' I say 'yes, I'll have finished all my exams by then, I'll be up for a party'. He asks for my number, I give it to him, and two months later I STILL haven't heard from him (don't stress gals, I'm not still waiting).
I always thought guys were pretty easy to read: either they're interested or they're not. I don't think I was giving out mixed signals, I made my interest PRETTY obvious (hey he's hot, what can I say?? :oops: ). Was he interested or not???
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Maybe he just forgot... lol is he one of the sharpest boys goin around?
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

AhAAAAAA!
he's no genius that's for sure LOL
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....