Boy Trouble

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

lovinglicuria18

Boy Trouble

Post by lovinglicuria18 »

I was thinking about my problem while looking thru the latest posts on nicks when i thought to myself the girls will no wat to do.

I am currently in yr 10 and have feelings for a guy in yr 9, he probley isnt the best guy for me to like but i do, 1 problem i need to get to no him introduce myself and u no ect. i just dont no how to do it, he is in my sports class and my outdoor ed class, if u have any ideas, which i no u all will please tell me i need some help either introduving myself or gettin his attention somehow pleas help?

i no u will girls thanx

Jess
modest_magpie

Post by modest_magpie »

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

GO PIES!!!
sam.

Post by sam. »

Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Just do general stuff, like ask him the time for example, little things like that turn into a smile as you walk past him, then a hello, then a conversation.
Your a yr 10 though so dont forget he might be a bit intimidated
melissa

Post by melissa »

Cool, you're into a younger guy, nothing wrong with that. Maybe find out if he barracks for Collingwood, then you'll have something to chat about! I've found a lot of guys don't mind a girl who can talk footy with the best of them. But if you don't want to seem like one of the guys, maybe just smile as you pass or make eye contact. He'll get the hint... eventually.
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
lovinglicuria18

tjanks girls it meens alot, ill try the eye contact and so on tomoz as i have class with him, lol i dont no wats goin on but it seems evertime he comes into outdoor ed he sit closer too me ? its wierd as lol, well thankx girls heaps ill get back to ya tomorrow night
lovinglicuria18

ok well i tryed the eye contact and it kinda worked but i think everyone had there mind on an accident that had happened at lunch i will try the time thing tomorrow

jess
melissa

Post by melissa »

an accident that happened at lunch? you have a pretty interesting school. Nothing ever happened at my high school, hehe.... but then i went to an all girl Catholic school
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
lovinglicuria18

lol, one of his mates climbed a tree to get over the fence to get there footy and fell on the barb wire fence and cut a main vien in his leg there was blood every where but yeahwe were all kinda worried casue the ambulance took him away lol funny thing tho another kid broke his arm today
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

hmm... u take good care of yourself little licuria, we cant have anything happen to any of our darling girls
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

*sigh* remember when boy problems registered as a REAL problem. I wanna go back!! *sniffs, wipes nostalgic tear from eye*
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
lovinglicuria18

ill try to lol, school holidays now :( wont see him for weeks