Picture Request

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

buckley_lover

Picture Request

Post by buckley_lover »

Hey Hey Hey girls! Im new to this board and Im glad to be appart of this community! My name is Julie btw.

What I would like to request is, and I know this may seem very very werid, but I find Nathan Buckley and Brodie Holland hot! :oops:

I was wondering if anyone has High Quality pics of Brodie holland wearing a red speedo. I have seen it somewhere but I cant seem to find it.

I also like to request pics of nathan buckley shirtless, in speedos and in board shorts.

Sorry I know that seems rude making a request of such a thing but I cant resist!!!!! they are hot bodies and I cant find photos anywhere!

Have a great day.
From
Julie! :D
Dalai Lama

Post by Dalai Lama »

I cant take my eyes off you girls for a second
melissa

Post by melissa »

LOL Nath doesn't look half bad shirtless! Though i don't normally go for blondes. Anyone got any pics of Ryan Lonie or Blake Caracella? Topless would be a plus but i'm not fussy.
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
yadie05

pics

Post by yadie05 »

hey im new too but since ur askin, anyone got any hot pics od didds or tazz? i found a model type pic od dids and damn he looks fine, oh and not to forget lil daisy any pics??

PS the red speedo pic of brodie mmm very nice... :)
We Are The Black and White Army, FoReVeR