Tickets to Wet Toast and Collingwood May 13

Bringing Collingwood to the huge Western Australian supporter base.

Moderators: Pommie_Magpie, Podiatrist

Proud Pies

Tickets to Wet Toast and Collingwood May 13

Post by Proud Pies »

Hi, anyone know how us eastern states people travelling to Perth for this game can get tickets where we actually SIT with Collingwood Supporters? Any info would be appreciated.
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
05bucks

Post by 05bucks »

Anyone from the eastern states, you can contact us via email magpies518@bigpond.com for info relating to this game.

Thanks

Western Magpies Committee
Scott Pendlebury
The (new) champ is here
wa magpie

Post by wa magpie »

Hi,

Iam not a member of the Western Magpies, but Iam a CFC member. I know last season my membership did not get me automatic membership to the western maggies, should i assume the same this year? We are definately interested in getting tix again with you guys, had a great time last year apart from getting our pants pulled down by 100!

Any info would be great if it is available yet (I know its early), but im sure this game will sellout.
05bucks

Post by 05bucks »

For your membership you just need to let us know what membership you hold. as for the tickets just get back to us once the season has started and we can go from there, as things need to be finalised.

you can also keep up to date on what is going on at www.westernmagpies.com
Scott Pendlebury
The (new) champ is here
wa magpie

Post by wa magpie »

I just recieved a letter from CFC regarding a package for the weagles game. Is this the same function you guys will be holding?? Any info would be great. Cant wait!!
05bucks

Post by 05bucks »

hi there wa magpie,

we have been advised by CFC that we are only to sell the allocated tickets we have to Western Magpies members.
Should you wish to go to the game, I would recommend you join up, and it will come in handy in years later to come.
If youare already a CFC member, you may qualify for free membership with us anyway.
So if you could please email me on magpies518@bigpond.com and send me all of you CFC information, it will help out a great deal.
Should you not wish to become a member, then please contact Jennifer Smith on 03 8412 0024 to find out if there are any tickets available.

Thank you

David Foreman
President
Western Magpies
Scott Pendlebury
The (new) champ is here