A Nicks BB Medal...your votes

Voting for the Gavin Brown Medal here

Moderators: David, bbmods

bokka

Post by bokka »

leonmagic wrote:awesome idea. i say we all give our 3-2-1 and then add the votes up (say after 48 hours of the match) and give the top 3 getters the final 3-2-1.
I would suggest 48 hour is a bit soon - esp since we expats don't get to see the replay until at least 24 hours after the game and even then it's often missing most of the last quarter until later in the week for unknown reasons.
How about waiting a week before closing the voting?
skaman
Has liked: 41 times
Been liked: 13 times

Post by skaman »

I reckon they should be in by the following Thursday. The night in which the team is picked for the following weeks games. Thats plenty of time, and perhaps you could incorporate a Pies Chat that night to discuss last weeks winner and views on the current team selection?

Just a thought.
Enjoy yourself. Its later than you think!
Inzi 34

Post by Inzi 34 »

Round One Votes:

3: D.Swan
2: N.Buckley
1: J.Fraser

Round Two Votes:

3: A.Rocca
2: B.Johnson
1: R.Lonie

Round Three Votes:

3: C.Tarrant
2: N.Buckley
1: B.Johnson
Go Pies
DaVe86

Post by DaVe86 »

Johnson#26 wrote:
NICKS PLAYER OF THE ROUND is what it can be called.
No, it ain't the player of the round - but we could highlight the winner weekly (with a pic of them and stats underneath).
Yer thats what i mean...each week we can highlight the Nicks player of the round on the website. This is great. Geez Eunos...you had to try and spoil poor jonno's moment of fame here. Doesnt matter if it is a copycat thing anyway...it is a great idea and something the site would benefit from. The response has already been great.
There's more to life than footy.........just not much more.
Eunos

Post by Eunos »

Geez Eunos...you had to try and spoil poor jonno's moment of fame here.
Mate......you need to read more.
J26 is a star on so many levels. Doubt if this one "idea" will amount to much in 40 years time when he looks back on his sparkling sporting journo career
Just thought this thing has been done to death on other boards. Nicks has always been an innovator, not a follower. Witness the "McHale Medal" That idea sprung from a Nicks poster and was first aired on Nicks.

Have fun voting anyway. J26, the spark/*ark thing could only ever work on LSD so you are right to not have it here.
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Fair enough, Eunos.:)

Having looked at a few posts detailing suggestions, I'll write up an official set of rules later on.
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Voting now closed.