Boys, Boys, Boys!!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

magpie meg

Boys, Boys, Boys!!!

Post by magpie meg »

How many boys is to many????
What do you girls rekon??
At the present moment i have 5 different boys calling me (all boys from my nites out on the town) - a few i have caught up with or seen more than once.
One is a guy i was seeing for a few months and we caught up last week, who i have a soft spot for but understand fully what the realtionship is. lol

There are 2 others who i just picked up and havnt managed to catch up with yet.

One who really likes me and is a real sweety and the last one another sweety who im quite keen on (you would be to if you had a squiz at the body!!!!)

My bestie says more the merrier and thats fine by me but hige chance that 2 of my boys will be at my regular as it is theres to then i have to choose - AHHHH

anyone else got similar situations???
Partyn & the pies is there nemore to life???
julzpie

Post by julzpie »

Hey MeG!! I say to do what ever makes you happy!! Talking to numerous guys is harm less and only gives you a good idea of what you want and dont want. Its only when you take things to the next level that really matters!!! Have lotsa fun
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

I could probably only handle 3 or 4, i'd get too confused
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

I had a couple of guys on the go for a while!

Then on Aussie day eve I found out that they were mates! Opps!

I was walking out of a pub, and they walked out of a pub up the road at the same time as I was walking past it. One of them worked it out, the one Im still seeing, the other one is a tad slow and took him a while for the flick to switch on. All I could do was laugh when they both walked out and were like "Hey Han....."
melissa

Post by melissa »

Good going! I had two blokes on the go once, years ago. One is my current bf, so u can see that worked out! The other was my ex, but he wanted me back after dumping me. Haha, suck on it, tosser! There was another two in the mix, as well. One was my bf's housemate who had the tots for me but i wasn't interested and the other that i kind of liked turned out to be gay. That's me and guys, lol...
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
melissa

Post by melissa »

the tots?!! lol, typo... the HOTS!

P.S Lones was looking mighty fine Anzac Day. :P
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!