I need your advice!!!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

leelee

I need your advice!!!!

Post by leelee »

I know this has nothing to do with collingwood... But i am a girl in need of help!!! Last year i quit swimming after 6 long hard years of training twice a day 6 to 7 times a week (about 20-25 hours of training... roughly 50km per week). I was quite good... state medalist and national rankings (although i have never competed at nationals.) Anywho.... I'm thinking of going back next year after i finish my VCE.... But i dunno if i can be bothered... The point is.... if i go back i'll prob get a VIS scholarship within 2 years... which means i will be using the "LEXUS CENTRE" to train and have tests done and things like that! So yeah.... anyways let me know what u think... I don't really have many friends that i keep in contact that with that will support me about this... because atm i can actually go out clubbing etc.... So yeh... you're help would be appreicated!

(By the way my name is Lee)
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Do it because you love swimming and you have a passion to ba a champion, not because you want to use the lexus centre so you can stalk the boys
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

ONly do i if yo really want to and believe you have the passion to go back.
I'm now two weeks away from returning to my beloved sport (rugby) after a knee reconstruction last September - I am SO impatient to get back, it's taken a lot of rehab and hard work, but I've got the passion burning in me still.
You're aim seems to be a VIS scholarship - if it means that much to you, the hard work doesn't seem so hard........
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
leelee

Post by leelee »

The reason i wuit was because my heart wasn't in it anymore... But i now long for those days of having my troubles swept away for me by the pool... But then i get these moment of thinking that i uit for a reason... I've always dreamt of being an olympic swimmer... always... and not because of the fame... I don't know what changed in me last year... Thanks for your words of enocouragement... i spoke to my friends about it too and they just said that i'll miss out on life if i go back... and i'm like so what... at least i will have enjoyed what i've been doing... so the verdict is... as of the 16th of november (after my last ever exam) i will be going back to the best sport in the world(yes it beats footy) YAY!!!!!
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
Captain_MyCaptain

Post by Captain_MyCaptain »

Hi leelee,
You're a bit older, bit wiser, know what you want out of life so go for it girl.
''I've always dreamt of being an olympic swimmer... always''
Make your dreams come true. You only live once.

All the best,
Captain_MyCaptain.
The window is open my friend!
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

ok girls my freind needs ur help. (DW its NOT me im man enough to admit if its me)

i was talking to him today and he said this to me:

salvatore (thats his name) is 23 and he likes this chick (kelly) who is 19. but the thing is that the chick likes this other guy who is 16 (i dont know his name).

what can he do girls to try and win this chick that he likes.

i tryed to help me but i came up with a bit of advice (not alot) but dont know if he will go thru with it.
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

Well, there's probably not much that he can do to make her like him. All he can do really is make it clear that he likes her & treat her really well & see how she reacts..
There is just one team we favour...