my pies shrine

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

yadie05

my pies shrine

Post by yadie05 »

hey gals i am moving in to my first home in about a month and i have convinced my fiancee to let me decorate my study in all things black and white. Only problem is I dont have many pics, as my collection has only just begun again. I was hoping u could give me some tips and where to go for pics of or with the boys, and if anyone knows where to buy of purchase cool stuff to put in my shrine. and any donation pics would be great too! thanks

PS- Daisy is our fav and we want as many of him as we can :)
We Are The Black and White Army, FoReVeR
leelee

Post by leelee »

Markets are good for cheap posters... esp dandenong market if you live anywhere near there... the Vic market in melb is also very good... so yeah.... and kmart have some stuff like mascots etc... good luck with the room and well done on winning one over your fiancee!!!
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
yadie05

shrine

Post by yadie05 »

hey thanks yeh i do live near dandy market mite go down on sat. i found quite a lot of stuff on ebay too which is great, just dont know how the fiancee will go with the money spending side of it lol
We Are The Black and White Army, FoReVeR
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

nice avatar, yadie. good taste!
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
melissa

Post by melissa »

Sounds like my lounge room, i live with my kids so i get to decorate my way! Most of the pics in there are black and white, or of collingwood, or other keepsakes like my magpie clock. You go, girl! Black and white forever!
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!