Round 7 v Casey

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

eddiesmith
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 24 times

Post by eddiesmith »

Well considering the official report there has Jason as Best for Willy

Not everyone can be considered unbiased, most weeks I read from some how shit Clokey was then you see the official reports have him best as always

His opponent was Pfitzner, kicked 2 goals, both within 5 mins of each other in the 2nd qtr, 2nd from a ruck infringement against Guy, but I am sure someone will try and credit 13 of Caseys 14 goals to his opponent
Culprit
Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 64 times

Post by Culprit »

Julian Rowe, how did he move? Freely or just battled away?
innocent_criminal

Post by innocent_criminal »

Jase was easily our best player in my opinion, however, the BOG may have been from the other mob..

Pendles oozes class, and started well, has great poise... took a bump in the 1st qtr when Harry crashed a pack and he was scouped up and over.. came back well but was quiet.. his frame looks pretty light still for the rough and tumble of the seniors.. Harry played a blanketing role, had a couple of blistering runs, but was also led to the ball a few times,.. Jace had a crack from the word go, can never question his courage and endeavour..that specky on the outer was great! Trav was a good target at CHF, had clean hands in slippery conditions... cant wait for his return! has really bulked up since last year.. Rhyce was a bit quiet, given the conditions it was prob wise to pace himself.. still looks very quick on the break & plays they run-with/linking role very well .... Rowey was in and under in the contests and had a great chase & tackle rewarded in the 3rd qtr, disposals by foot still need work.. have to also say that when Ego came off in the 1st Qtr, he was really dirty with himself, but to his credit he dug deep in many contests when he came back on.. really good to see that when the team was not really having a great day...
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

Culprit wrote:Julian Rowe, how did he move? Freely or just battled away?
Culprit you are a conundrum according to Robert Walls!
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

lol, ok, not worded right. I want to know did he move freely and if he was stretching out fully. That level of football you can play at 50%
innocent_criminal

Post by innocent_criminal »

rather yoda-essque :D

I thought Rowe went in pretty hard actually, his decision making at times was not the best and that added pressure to his quality of disposal..
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

Getting over OP is not easy so godd to see him going in hard.