The Hydra ~ Caro rears her head again

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

sq3

Post by sq3 »

Plough is a true student of the game and will be looking closely at the Pies - to learn - and also to try to match up when we play them.

Plough has class and Caroline has a face for radio.
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

When is Plough not a true student of the game and will be looking at the Pies - to learn - and to try to match up when we play them?
spoljar

Post by spoljar »

Can't stand that woman. I dont think she has tipped Collingwood once this year (I stand to be corrected here if this is not true) Her Collingwood hating ways is eating her inside at the moment because there is nothing detrimental she can say about us at the moment!

Another person I cant stand on that show is Derek Humphrey B.Bear Smith. With that beaver type smile, he really is the type of bloke that you want to walk up to and punch in the face followed up with a kick in the Nuts!
Damien
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Damien »

Hey hang on now, Caro is surely one of the few legit footy experts going around in this town....after all she tipped 0 winners in round 6.

That's harder to do than picking all 8. :oops:
'Collingwood are the Bradmans of Football'
The Herald - 1930
Warbler

Post by Warbler »

I think you are all being cruel to Caro - if I was an ugly Richmond supporter ( is there any other sort ), I'd be all bitter & twisted too .

Just imagine having to go through life <snip>, then have your football expertise publicly ridiculed by picking 0/ nil / zero winners - how embarassing for a Football writer who aspires to be seen as creditable .
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

She probably thinks the blues or tigers or even the dons will win the flag!
I am Da Man
shauntheboy

Post by shauntheboy »

:twisted: Don't get me started about how my I hate Caroline Wilson. right down to that bullshit nickname Caro that seemed to be invented for her when she was on talking footy.

One of the spin off benefits of the Pies form is sticking it right up DM and her so called tipping expertise.

But we shouldn't be satisfied with just that. Remember next year Seven has the footy, so DM will probably score some job Sam Lane style through the family copnnections.

I proposed that we start a letter writing campaign against her in the Age pointing out what DM she is and try and completely destroy her career over the next 14 rounds.

I was going to say destroy her credibility but you can't take what someone hasn't got.
Magpiefan3

Post by Magpiefan3 »

I always hated Caroline Wilson, did u see her when she was on Before the game with Strauchanie.
2016 Player Sponsor for Travis Varcoe

2017-2019 Player Sponsor for Lynden Dunn
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Madness. We've hardly put a foot wrong, but she still digs the heels in. In all seriousness, even if you do harbour such hate for a club, in order to be completely professional you need to admit when they are good that they are just that - good.

At least Mike Sheehan admitted that Bucks was the best player going around in '03! :P
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

Let her keep tipping against us all year I would never want her to like us anyway. She makes Peverill look like a playboy pin up!
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

How do you know it makes Peverill look like a playboy pin up?
uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR

Post by uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR »

Don't get me started :evil:
stonedpies

Post by stonedpies »

Lol KYPREO

Cmon guys she is gorgeous...
GO PIES
stik35

Post by stik35 »

It would be appreciated if comments in this thread related to journalistic ability or lack of it and not personal appearance.

stik35 for Bbmods.
If you bleed black and white you'll never walk alone.
uey

Post by uey »

I was watching White Line last night with a girl who knew nothing about AFL - and she thought that dark haired woman (Caro) must have been born a man. By the way I thought that was a bit harsh.

Someone said Wallace had class!
OMG - do you remember how the 'little backstabbing weasel' (thats what his mum calls him) got the job at the Bulldogs?
OMG - do you remember how the disloyal little weasel left the Bulldogs for the Sydney job?
OMG - are you so vain that you go to solariums twice a day as well?
OMG - do you remember his absurd comments about Brad Ottens?

Someone said that Derek Humphrey Smith was not likeable.
Well i have to disagree - he has the toughest job in football.
He has the impossible task of trying to talk reason to Tony Shaw.
I rest my case.
NICKS BB 2007 PP Scott Pendlebury