So who is going out with who online?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

sam.

Post by sam. »

i kinda agree with susan.. but not to the point were you greedy and whatever..
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
i_luv_licca

Post by i_luv_licca »

Why thank you Paul. I am still waiting to read one intelligent post from you.

And Mike, i didn't say you have to be a player, all i said was 'how do you know they are 'the one' when you haven't tried something else before?'
bellastar

australia's most wanted

Post by bellastar »

Mags wrote:His names not Pieman7 is it bellastar?

who's pieman? is he suave and has a medical degree, or did he just get out of prison for murdering his last internet girlfriend? which dating website is his profile on? not some creepy swingers website, i hope! :shock:
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by David »

i_luv_licca wrote:Why thank you Paul. I am still waiting to read one intelligent post from you.

And Mike, i didn't say you have to be a player, all i said was 'how do you know they are 'the one' when you haven't tried something else before?'
yeah I guess you're right Susan. I just sort of wish it didn't have to be that way, wasting emotions and feelings on someone, who, in a few years time you will quite likely hate. Mike, I sometimes comfort myself in the knowledge that 'players' have less chance of finding happiness, they will get whatever girl they want, but they won't know how to survive in a serious relationship because of their selfishness.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Syd_Magpies_Girl

Post by Syd_Magpies_Girl »

i_luv_licca wrote:I disagree with you there Dave.

I reckon it is better to go in and out of relationships, so you work out what you want and don't want in the person you eventually settle down with, because how do you know that the one person you have been waiting ages for is the one, when you haven't tried anyone else?

As they say, you have to test drive the car before you buy it ;)'
Yet again, you can just ride every single one of them around the block, not develop feelings and become a hard-ass. I don't know why so many young people bother with relationships. From my experience, most guys I have dated, end up wanting to get married in about 6 months, I find it absolutely hilarious. Must be something in the water up here. Sydney is a hard place to find someone decent who actually has all of their teeth! :lol:
DidakinthePocket

Post by DidakinthePocket »

I got all my teeth SMG - AND I SUPPORT COLLINGWOOD!!! Now tell me, what more do you want?!
ASCSA - Alice Springs Collingwood Supporters association - President and sole member
Syd_Magpies_Girl

Post by Syd_Magpies_Girl »

Do you have a 'wing wang'?
Do you have a job?
Are you capable of not bludging off my hard earned money?

If someone doesn't use me for my money, then I'm sweet - not that I have a lot of money, but I'm sick of paying for people's sorry asses when I could be moving to Melb even sooner...Grrr.
Daks

Post by Daks »

BRoDieZ^BaBY wrote:i kinda agree with susan.. but not to the point were you greedy and whatever..
Having been in that position many a time, i agree with the both of you to an extent.

It's good to try new things and make sure what you have is really what you want. I've had many $@&^# up relationship in the past and i'm glad i've kept an open mind and allowed for change because if i ended up being stuck with one particular ex, i'd just die.

That said, hang in there Dave and Michael.. if you wait, your time will come.