WILLY V SANDY PICS

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

JAJH

WILLY V SANDY PICS

Post by JAJH »

This week' pics HERE
eddiesmith
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 24 times

Post by eddiesmith »

Great pics as always JA, cheers

See you move around a bit, also see you had a couple of pics from near the umpires race, you werent the one who gave them a spray at half time were you? ;) :P

Also very glad we cant make out the crowd in the background on one of those pics :wink: :lol:
ad4eva

Post by ad4eva »

Excellent JA, Much apreciated...

What did you think of Johns game? I thought he was stiff on a few occasions... those blokes in orange :roll:

wouldnt have been suprised if it was you giving them a spray...
JAJH

Post by JAJH »

eddiesmith wrote:Great pics as always JA, cheers

See you move around a bit, also see you had a couple of pics from near the umpires race, you werent the one who gave them a spray at half time were you? ;)
No, m8 wasn't me giving them a spray, but I did see a young bloke giving it to them...thought it might have been you.

ad4eva wrote:Excellent JA, Much apreciated...

What did you think of Johns game? I thought he was stiff on a few occasions... those blokes in orange :roll:
As I replied to another forum regarding John's game, it's amazing how quick supporters can turn on you. Personally, I thought he played a very good defensive game. Ok, the stats showed Sautner kicked 7 goals, 5 directly on John, 2 were against Harry and another 2 from very doubtful free kicks, so in all John only had 3 marks taken on him which resulted in goals. At the risk of sounding like every other mug supporter who bags the umpires, I thought it was one of the worst displays of biased umpiring I have seen in a long time and the funny thing was the central umpires name was "Rambo"...can you believe it???