If you've got nothing to do this evening..........

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Nutmeg

If you've got nothing to do this evening..........

Post by Nutmeg »

.......why not make your way down to Harlequins Rugby Club (Power Avenue, just off warrigal rd, map 60, H12) to watch Victoria take on NSW Country in the Women's Rugby Southern States tournament, 2006.
kickoff 5:30pm

Yeah some blatant advertising - ya never know who'll be interested! I'll be running round as fullback for the Viccies (3rd game back from knee reco) - come and see some hard out footy action (albeit of a different code).
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
leelee

Post by leelee »

Damn i didn't read this post til it was too late... i woulda been there with bells on! How'd u go? did u guys win? Hows the knee holding up?

Cheers!

Lee
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

We got flogged by NSW coutnry on Sat night 20-3 (they're the 2nd best side in Oz) then on Monday we had another game against ACT and we flogged the buggers!! (28-0)
Knee held up really well....hate to big-note myself but managed to win a bottle of wine for player of the tournament (equal with a girl from country).
Was peeved I had to miss the pies yesterday cos of the game, but given the result, not too upset now.........
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
leelee

Post by leelee »

wow congrats thats great!

You didn't miss much yesterday it was horrible to watch...

Well done on your player of the tournament

Lee
xxox
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS