where to go????

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

yadie05

where to go????

Post by yadie05 »

my best friend has just seperated from her fiancee of 5 years- on bad terms. she has been coping okay but the last few weeks r getting worse. so im doin the nice friend thing and taking her out to get drunk, and as i live in pakky (45-hr) from city, trying to find the best spot for a friday nite. and also somewhere where u think our belovered boys mite hang out considering its there week-end off! i want to go out tomorrow nite but she cant get a baby-sitter so tonite will do.

She wants to go to the Hawthorn, and I want to go to the Star bar.
So any suggestions and where do the boys usually hang out? get back to me b4 six if you can! thanks chicks xx
We Are The Black and White Army, FoReVeR
i_luv_licca

Post by i_luv_licca »

The Hawthorn seriously aint that great.... it's just where uni students hang out because 'everyone' goes there.... nothing special
magpie meg

Post by magpie meg »

Friday nights i have no idea where the boys would be.
Ummm star bar not sure wat like on a fri its best on sunday (the boys go there on sun)
Platform one could be a goer, the boys mentioned something to me bout being there - but really not sure. Most will head out on a sat though!!!
Partyn & the pies is there nemore to life???
yadie05

Post by yadie05 »

i know i told her to wait til sat, but she cant so i miss out! i dont know anything thats really good on fri
sam.

Post by sam. »

i've seen a few players at anglers tavern on a sunday..
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
zoia

Post by zoia »

The Hawthorn is good, maybe u dont like it coz u dont fit in
i_luv_licca

Post by i_luv_licca »

Excuse me, the Hawthorn is full of private school kids and uni students, how could i not fit in? I went to a private school up the road from there, and i go to uni.. how could i not fit in, Paul?

Some of the people that i hate to see from school go there too so phht. Why should i have to explain myself... stuff it
leelee

Post by leelee »

Friday night... 21st is always good... plus not too far from pakky (ps... you live closer to me than i thought!)

Umm pelly bar, strike bowling, thats good... and furnace @ fountain gate... not "AFL" boys, but local boys are there all the time...
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

The Hawthorn is a dive
only slightly better than the filth that is the Glenferrie
i'm lovin up northcote social club and royal derby at the mo
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
yadie05

Post by yadie05 »

leelee r u a frankston chick? i heard 21st is betta now. furnace got closed down cos too many fights and rapings and stuff
leelee

Post by leelee »

Well technically not a frangga chick... i don't live in frankston, yeah 21st used to be shit... but i've been a couple of times this yr and had a blast... its not like some clubs where your feet stick to the floor... its also got the pool tables and a couple of other rooms if you don't feel like the main room... plenty of hot guys also... There is also Cube in mornington, but i haven't been there yet...
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS