a little bit of fun

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

bellastar

a little bit of fun

Post by bellastar »

i have a confession to make....... i'm addicted to fanfiction! for those wo don't know what that is exactly, its stories that are made up by fans about their favourite bands, actors, etc. some of them are not half bad, but others are just a cesspoll of grammatical errors, horrible punctuation and barely there plots and really scary girly teen fantasies (hello, good charlotte wannabe punks!) yes, just like trashy soap operas (but with way worse dialogue!) its so bad, its good!

anyway, while looking at some, it got me thinking: would there be any fanfiction that was colligwood-related? was someone here brave enough to attempt writing something like this? (not me, though, i've never written any fanfiction, honest!)

for some examples on what i'm on about, go to www.fandomination.net if you dare!
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

You're not alone, I read fanfaction a fair bit myself.. www.fanfiction.net is also a good one.
There is just one team we favour...
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

oh my god! i thought i was the only crazy one who did! its addictive, hey? i've been to that site heaps of times before, its good! what ones do you like to read?
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

yadie05

Post by yadie05 »

emily14 knows some fan-fiction on dale thomas and im not game enuf to say it, dont want to get the poor boy in trouble lol lets just say he not just the cute country next pie star we thought hahaha
We Are The Black and White Army, FoReVeR
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

Fan Fiction isn't quite the same as a rumour. I mostly read ones about TV shows and Movies that I like.
There is just one team we favour...
yadie05

Post by yadie05 »

sorry my bad
We Are The Black and White Army, FoReVeR
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

what is it anyway, yadie?

Emily14

Post by Emily14 »

oi the stuff i know abt dale thomas isnt true its just made up stuff
Emily14

Post by Emily14 »

and also he is the next pie star
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

would anyone be brave enough to write their own magpie-related story?

Syd_Magpies_Girl

Post by Syd_Magpies_Girl »

I have a confession to make....when I was 13 years old, I was obsessed with Savage Garden and wrote my own fan-fiction. Pathetic isn't it. 7 years later, I am proud to say that I am not a [snip] anymore!

Come on, someone write some magpie related fiction :P I'm not game-enough though.
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

that was really brave of you to admit, Syd! and I must confess, i read a lot of it, too! what was your username, i probably read your work! what did you specifically write about? you should go to www.minty.conforums.com! c'mon, make us proud and write us something, Syd, put those secret fanfiction skills to work!

leelee

Post by leelee »

OK... this is a big confession coming here... in about yr 7 or 8... which is 5 yrs ago... Me and my 2 besty's began writing a story... the involved collingwood, st kilda players and some v8supercar drivers... let just say we did it for fun, but ended up writing 2 writing books full of story... i still have it somewhere... :oops: there is my confessions... i actually did write a story... wel co-wrote a story...
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
Syd_Magpies_Girl

Post by Syd_Magpies_Girl »

Hahaha I am not telling! My lips are sealed girls!

Hahaha oh my god lee, I wanna see this!
leelee

Post by leelee »

Hahahaha NO! I just found it, and read it... and i'm ready to throw it in the fire... talk about embarassing haha omg... funny though... very funny... oh dear... i was a little freak haha
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS