a little bit of fun

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

sam.

Post by sam. »

i think you should either scan the pages, or write them all out haha :)
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
leelee

Post by leelee »

hahaha i said NO! hahaha... no way is anyone else gonna see this tory haha
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

please! i really want to hear it! you have a fanbase now! can you at least tell us specifically who was in it and what it was about- give us a synopsis!
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

i've decided to begin my own story here, with a little help of course! go to the 'fiction poll' thread to vote now on a genre.
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

melissa

Post by melissa »

I used to read the Buffy fanfiction, some of the stuff written about James Marsters (Spike) has to be seen to be believed. It's all in good fun though. Yeah, go ahead, write some but I would not put my name to it, lol! Especially if you happen to know the player personally!
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
leelee

Post by leelee »

OK Ok ok ok i'll spill... but only slightly :D

It was a romance/comedy...

It had Todd and Rick Kelly, Mark Skaife, Craig Lowndes, Jason Richards, Garth Tander and Greg Murphy, as well as... Bucks, Lones (of course), j cloke, c cloke, t cloke, taz, licca, tarks, brodes and some others i can't remember, as well as some st.kilda players like dal santo etc...

Ummm yeah... it had me and about 5 of my friends... and everything was totally fictional... but very funny lol...

ok no more :D
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

what about a little brief of what happened... cmon darl make our day
leelee

Post by leelee »

Ok i give in... yet again.... it went along the lines of Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Weeeeeeeelllllllllllll this player got with that chick... but then decided he didn't want her etc... i was team amsseur :wink: ummmm the v8 boys were jealous of the footy players... hehe it was rather amusing... and very confusing haha
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
melissa

Post by melissa »

.... i really don't know what to say to that.... hehe. Were the lights on or off?
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

wait, a few questions:

*who got with who?
*who didn't want who?
*did you get any action in the story? if so, who? (c'mon, we know you did!)
*what melissa said-on or off?
*why were the v8 boys jealous?
*there was a joke i was going to make about being team massuer, but i'll try to keep this post PG! ; )

leelee

Post by leelee »

Weeelllll:...

Lights were on... and off... on in the change rooms... off at night hehe

ok... who got with who... well... there were no female on female and no male on male... Ummmm hmmm what else do u want me to say? You don't know any of the chicks in the story... (and the guys that had gf's had them in the story... except todd kelly)

Yes i got action... of course... It was with Todd Kelly... and then... Ryan Lonie...

The v8 boys were jealous coz the footy players had bigger muscles... haha SO TRUE! ummmmmmmmmmmmmm they were also jealous coz afl got better coverage than motorsport...

Ummm pm me the masseur joke k? lol now please no more!!! hahaha
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS