The Hydra ~ Caro rears her head again

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Harrysz
Been liked: 4 times

Caroline Wilson is a disgrace

Post by Harrysz »

Last night on "White Line Fever", Caroline Wilson twice vehemently called Mick Malthouse a hypocrit. She complained about a recent article written by Mick in The Australian, in which he'd said that Nick Davis hadn't been entirely truthful in his discussions with Mick during 2002.

"Hypocracy" is doing one thing and preaching the opposite. She didn't explain why she labelled Mick a hypocrit. This defamatory comment was an attack on Mick's character and shouldn't go unanswered.
Could you imagine Mike Sheahan, Patrick Smith, Jake Niall or any of the other respected footy journalists and commentators saying that about an AFL coach?
Robbo.D.yobbo

Re: Caroline Wilson is a disgrace

Post by Robbo.D.yobbo »

Caroline Wilson is a disgrace
you only just figured that out ??????? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
Robert Walls (not really)

Post by Robert Walls (not really) »

Ah Tibor

Post by Ah Tibor »

Who cares - water off a ducks back. If that is the greatest of our/MM's worries....
.....how many times you've saved my butt....
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

She's beautiful ;)
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Caro is a fine fella, cannot help being a bit stupid.
gregpie

Beautiful Caroline

Post by gregpie »

maybe she had'nt eaten her doggy bits!

greg
Cam
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

She is probably referring to Mick's final year as coach of the Eagles, when he adamantly maintained that he would not be coaching the next year...

August 31, 1999:
Mick Malthouse ended speculation about his future when he announced he would return to Melbourne for personal reasons.

ahem

He actually met Eddie in Perth in May I think, and things were worked out... alot like what Nick Davis did.
Get back on top.
Magpie Since 1986

Post by Magpie Since 1986 »

Cam wrote:She is probably referring to Mick's final year as coach of the Eagles, when he adamantly maintained that he would not be coaching the next year...

August 31, 1999:
Mick Malthouse ended speculation about his future when he announced he would return to Melbourne for personal reasons.

ahem

He actually met Eddie in Perth in May I think, and things were worked out... alot like what Nick Davis did.
IIRC she did explain herself and that wasnt the explanation (altho it was what sprung to my mind when I heard her use the word). She said MM had a go at Davis for the immature way he acted yet MM is the same in the way he treats the media, only answering questions n so forth when it suits him.
labrooy

Post by labrooy »

Caroline Wilson thinks that the media is the number one thing in football. She has constantly written negative things about players and coaches, not because they have played up on or off the field but because they haven't explained things to the media.

One day she will understand that her job, and the jobs of her football writer colleagues, exist because of football, not the other way around.
hoggy

Post by hoggy »

Caro is a good bloke.
Barge
Cuthbert Collingwood

Post by Cuthbert Collingwood »

i agree tess, no need for personal insults. she provides plenty of ammo for us without stooping to gutter level.
McRae for Governor-General!
Harrysz
Been liked: 4 times

Post by Harrysz »

Tess, I started this thread. Some of the comments here about Caroline Wilson in response to what I said, aren't appropriate. I DIDN'T make any personal comments about her. I commented on her personal insult of Mick Malthouse, which I thought was defamatory and unprofessional.
pica

Re: Caroline Wilson is a disgrace

Post by pica »

Tess wrote:But this is Caro, she...deserves NO respect from anyone.

THEN

I'm extremely uncomfortable with the personal insults leveled at Caro in this thread

Is that an each way bet, or what?
Robert Walls (not really)

Post by Robert Walls (not really) »

Good news

Caro is going to be the Playboy Bunny centrefold in the October edition.

That should get the heart pumping, of the brail readers.