The Hydra ~ Caro rears her head again

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Lone Ranger
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Lone Ranger »

Caro has next to zero credibility in my books. She epitomises what is wrong with journalism in the world today.
BUT what the hell is what she looks like got to do with anything?!?!?
Robert Walls (not really)

Post by Robert Walls (not really) »

The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Tess wrote:I'm extremely uncomfortable with the personal insults leveled at Caro in this thread. I know she is fair game.... but are we going to far?
No insults from me.

I think Caro is a fine bloke.

Reckon Farifax could do something really special to help give Caro a nudge in the public's eye.

Have her in a Promo with an All Male Review.

They need to humaniser her a bit cause she looks like and acts like a bit of a robot.

Is she at the meeting HAL?

Oh, and if she could cut back the number of positive spin articles she writes about the Bitchmond football club and Terry's Solarium to say, I dunno, forty a week, that would give her some creditability as well.
seans

Post by seans »

all this from the 1 journo who scored 0 tips a few weeks back.she has no credibility,the dumbest of dumb football journos.no wonder the age sells bugger all papers with the she-male writing for it.
go tazza baby,kick sheehan where the sun don't shine
Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Harrysz wrote:Tess, I started this thread. Some of the comments here about Caroline Wilson in response to what I said, aren't appropriate. I DIDN'T make any personal comments about her. I commented on her personal insult of Mick Malthouse, which I thought was defamatory and unprofessional.
You're kidding, aren't you? Caroline Wilson calls MM a hypocrite - well, FFS, he's been called far worse by some of the people in this very thread, not just on this board. And how hypocritical is that?

Calling Mick a hypocrite based on what seems to me a reasonably accurate contrast between what he says and what he actually does (e.g. "I will never bag my players") is hardly evidence of bias, nor is it defamatory. It's merely an opinion, just like yours. Deal with it. :)
"The greatest thing that could happen to the nation is when we get rid of all the media. Then we could live in peace and tranquillity, and no one would know anything." - Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen
rand corp

Post by rand corp »

I will not make personal comments about Caro

once her balls drop!
Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by Culprit »

While you keep talking about her and watching the show she is on and read her articles she will stay in her job.

Best way to remove her is remove her so called audience.
AnthonyC
Been liked: 1 time

Post by AnthonyC »

If she's persona non grata at Collingwood, we can't expect her to be full of admiration about anything to do with us.
Go Pies!
Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

She persona non grata for bloody good reason. All she ever does is bag the club. She is bitchmond biased cause her daddy taught her to be.
Genesis 1:1
ronrat

Post by ronrat »

She writes the things she does because she is only interested in the politics. This is largely due to the undisputed fact that she knows absolutely nothing about what goes on inside the fence.
Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

throw her a shmacko, should keep her quiet for a little while.
raymond35

Post by raymond35 »

ronrat wrote:She writes the things she does because she is only interested in the politics. This is largely due to the undisputed fact that she knows absolutely nothing about what goes on inside the fence.
spot on ronrat. her record of zero games influences the bollocks she sometimes talks. i know a male who loves the footy but has never played a game in his life, and as a result he makes stupid comments all the time too, due to his lack of understanding of what the game is all about.

Maybe Caro could try her hand as the first AFL female coach. Then if she achieves some goals, she would have credability with what she says.
PeterWH

Post by PeterWH »

Caroline Wilson is your typical media reporter....either you believe her or you dont.....just remeber beieve 1/2 what you hear and nothing that you read.
Arent we lucky up here that we only see her once a week...I dont have any complaints about her,after all its her opinion only and no-one elses......
PeterWH VK2FPHR Membership No.248693
PIES FOR PREMIERS.... YEAH WHEN!!!
We missed 2002 to 2009,BUT 2010 was OUR YEAR.. WATCH OUT 2018 here we come.We hope!!