#13 Richard Cole

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

maggies2003

Post by maggies2003 »

i couldnt believe hird tonight.. he is an unbelievable player.. probably best of the best current "veteran" players..
Magpie Since 1986

Post by Magpie Since 1986 »

maggies2003 wrote:i couldnt believe hird tonight.. he is an unbelievable player.. probably best of the best current "veteran" players..
Yellow card for casting any doubt over Buckley :P
Robert Walls (not really)

Post by Robert Walls (not really) »

Hird is probably the best player since Skilton.
favourites 2008

Post by favourites 2008 »

Ive said it so many times, a fully fit james hird is the most gifted footballer in our era
AnthonyC
Been liked: 1 time

Post by AnthonyC »

maggies2003 wrote:i couldnt believe hird tonight.. he is an unbelievable player.. probably best of the best current "veteran" players..
spoken like a true scum supporter.
Go Pies!
Cakewalk

Post by Cakewalk »

Cole's peripheral vision is bordering on non-existent , as for Hird he was good in that sort of scroungy but at the same time nonchalant sort of way , but certainly nothing to get hyped up over as he would be vying for BOG honours with about 2 or 3 others and there have been better individual performances already this weekend.
"Are you an angry man? Are you envious? Do you get envious? I have competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people. At times, I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. "
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

Where did it go wrong? When he stepped into KFC on the way to the game tonight and ordered 17 Zinger Fillet combo's upsized for a dollar bruz.
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
seans

Post by seans »

Yobbo^LuKa wrote:Where did it go wrong? When he stepped into KFC on the way to the game tonight and ordered 17 Zinger Fillet combo's upsized for a dollar bruz.
could not have said it better.he and rioli must own the franchise.
go tazza baby,kick sheehan where the sun don't shine
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Cole still hasn't seemed to improve his awareness when in possession. Could be a monumental waste of talent if he doesn't pick up, he is a terrific footballer.