Pies in Perth?????

Bringing Collingwood to the huge Western Australian supporter base.

Moderators: Pommie_Magpie, Podiatrist

luvlicca

Pies in Perth?????

Post by luvlicca »

With the eagles losing tonight to Sydney, if the Pies get over the Dogs that means we would be here to play the eagles next week.

Unfortunately with limited tickets going out to the public, the Western Magpies will receive NO TICKETS for the game.

For those who are able to get ticket, you must hold a Collingwood Social Club membership we have been told or a higher one.

At this stage the committee will not be attending the game and will be holding a fucntion at the Hyde Park Hotel, for all those people who cannot get tickets for the game.

If anything changes, please keep your eyes on Nicks and also on the Western Magpies website.

Thank You.

David Foreman
President
Western Magpies
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
Hugor

Post by Hugor »

Most of us probably know Eagles members. Does anybody know if they are able to get extra tickets through their membership packages?

If we win today I must make it to next weeks game and god knows the boys will need every supporter they can get. I would have thought it would be in the CFC's interests to assist any pies supporter (member or not) in getting tickets to interstate games given the one sided crowd balance.
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

not that it matters now, but no i think it is only one ticket per membership.
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -