PASSIONS

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

leelee

Post by leelee »

awww everybody is all ^^ (happy happy)
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
yadie05

Post by yadie05 »

things r too good to be true sumfin wil happen
hopefuly not to me as it just got good lol
We Are The Black and White Army, FoReVeR
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

havent decided what happens next but something will i promise!!!!!!!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

PASSIONS - Chapter 17

The guys had headed off to training. So the girls decided to get together and catch up on all the gossip of the week.

"Well girls, I think I have outdone you all this week!" Yadie exclaimed.

"What is it girl?" Taylah asked

Yadie held out her left hand and the girls just stared in awe.

"Oh my god, is that what I think it is?" Lee asked.

"Yes it is. Alan asked me to marry him last night. He got down on one knee and proposed. I couldn't believe it!" Yadie said.

"WOW, how beautiful is that ring. It's outstanding" Bell said

"I know. It's gorgeous. I had no idea this was coming" Yadie said beaming.

"Congrat Yadie. I'm glad to hear it." Taylah said.

The girls chatted about Yadie and Alan for awhile before Lee decided to let the rest of the girls know about her and Ryan. She told them how Licca and Taylah had him at there place and that's where it all began.
She told them that she was falling in love with him.

"I really think I'm falling for him big time. I wasn't expecting this at all. I thought it would be a bit of fun, but it hasnt turned out like that at all." she said

"Lee, you should have known this would happen. Its how all of us started as well. A bit of fun and now look. I'm getting married, Taylah's having a baby, and Bell, well I'm not sure what's going on with you and Chris!" Yadie replied.

"Well now that you mention it. Last night Chris made me a great dinner and before we sat down and ate, he asked me to move in with him!! I couldnt believe it. I thought I was dreaming." Bell said.

The girls couldnt believe the way their lives were paning out. It couldn't get much better than this.

Down at the club the guys were telling each other about what each had done the last week.
Everyone was finally glad that Chris had asked Bell to move in with him. It was about time too some had suggested.
Paul explained what happened with Cooper and that he punched him for what he had done to Taylah.

"And then he had the nerve to go into her room after I had done it to see her again. What is his problem" he said.

"Mate, I'd have done the same thing" Chris said.

"Guys, I did the best thing ever last night" Alan said " I asked Yadie to marry me!"

"You did what?" Ryan asked. And Paul and Chris loked at him in a weird way too!!

"What, I asked her to marry me. I love her and after everything veryone went thru last week and after our discussion last week, I thought it was the best thing for me to do" Alan said

"Well good on you! I'm happy for you" Paul said and he shook his hand

Chris and Ryan followed. They were all laughing and joking around. They were all so happy with there lives too.

Something had to give. They couldn't possibly all be this happy.

Across the road at Olympic Park, Cooper was staring into thin air. Cameron Smith walked over to him and called his name. No answer. Shit he must be deep in thought Cam said to himself. He walked over and tapped him on the shoulder.

"What you thinking about" he asked

"Oh shit mate, whered you come from?" Cooper asked.

"Over there. I yelled out to you first" Cam said

"Right. There is a girl I'm really hung up on. I can't get her out of my head. But I just found out that she is pregnant to another man. But she is the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on" Cooper said

"Shit mate. Don't get involved with a girl like that. She'll only bring you down. She's pregnant mate. What are you thinking?" Cam replied

"I dont know mate. There's just something about her. She wows me without doing anything. I dont know what it is but there is a definate connection. I know there is"

"Whatever you say mate" Cam said as he walked away

Cooper knew he had a connection with Taylah. He had to get her to admit it. But how. If he ever went anywhere near Taylah while Paul was around, he was a deadman to say the least.

What is Cooper going to do???
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
leelee

Post by leelee »

he better watch his bhind otherwise it will get kicked veeeeeeery hard by the pies boi's... and girls for that fact...
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

perhaps, im thinking he is planning something!! what, That i dont know
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

PASSIONS - Chapter 18

Paul walked into the living room and sat down. Taylah wasnt around. There was no note and he didnt know where she would be so, he would just catch up on some tv.
Just as he turned it on, Tyalh walked thru the door.

"Why hello there Miss Rand. And where have you been??" Paul asked with a smile

"Me, nowhere, went and did a bit of shopping for the baby. But its so hard to buy anything when I dont know what we are having." Taylah said looking a little sad.

Paul walked over and gave her a hug and a kiss. "Its ok, we will go shopping as soon as we find out what we are having I promise."

"Oh, really. I can't wait. We have an appointment next week and we will be able to find out what we arehaving if you want to...."

"Yes I want to know. How about you?"

Taylah nodded and gave him a kiss. He put her hand on her belly and gently patted it. He was started to get very excited at the prospect of being a dad.
He walked her into the bedroom to help her out of her clothes. Then he laid her on the bed and proceeded to give her a very intimate massage. One thing led to another and they ended up in the shower and then back on the bed.
What a night they were having.

Alan and Yadie were out on the town celebrating their recent enagagement. Yadie had never been happier. Her life was complete. Well almost. They needed to set a date and that's what tonight was for.
They decided that they didnt want o wait to long and for that reason they werent holding an enagagement party. They would just announce it in the paper and then just have a wedding.

"So I was thinking a December wedding. Or is that too soon for you?" Alan said.

"Oh wow, no I could do a December wedding. And I dont want a big one though. JUst somehting nice and simple. IS that ok?" Yadie replied

"That's fine. I wouln't have it any other way. So it's settled then. We just have to find a date. And any date you choose will be fine with me."

"Ok, Ill look for a date tomorrow and it will be set."

They continued their meal and decided that their announcement wold go into the weekend's paper and alan wanted a picture of them in there too. Yadie was only to happy to oblige with that. After all, he has made her the happiset woman on earth in the last few days.

Chris and Bell were at his place trying to come to terms that he had been traded to the Fremantle Dockers. What was going to happen now.
He had just asked her to move in with him and now he had to head west.
This was going to test their relationship.

"Oh my god. I can't believe this. How did this happen. It's all my fault. I should never had gone out with Johnno that night. This is why they dont want me anymore. **** man. What the hell."

"It's ok baby. We will work it out. Did you say you wanted to go?"

"I might have said if I had to go I wanted to go to the Eagles, but it was never a solid I want to go"

"Well maybe they took it as you did"

Chris and Bell were so confused now as to what they were going to do. They had only been together for 12 months and theyhad just taken the next step and were going to moe in together, and now this.
What were they going to do.

Whats next for Bell and Chris
Alan and Yadie set their date
Tayah and Paul are still having sex...... whats new!!
leelee

Post by leelee »

leelee is...???
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

its ok leelee i have something planned for you and ryan, just think that you two are off haing lots of sex!!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

hey guys, sorry there has been no update in the story, been visiting my sister in hospital. but there is a new chapter coming soon i promise!!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

I ahve finished my new chapter. It is a lot more racy than normal so I hope it is ok. Let me know if it is too much and I will go back to normal ok. Enjoy guys.
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

oops posted twice
Last edited by luvlicca on Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

man i re read that, wow that was hot!! hope you like it!!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

I thought someone would have read this by now. I need feedback!!!!!