PASSIONS

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

leelee

Post by leelee »

lol be patient missy lol... ahhh leelee and ryan have news? ots oh
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
yadie05

Post by yadie05 »

mate that was raunchy as but dug it
oh and the left over cologne smell, we know all about that ey ;)
We Are The Black and White Army, FoReVeR
sam.

Post by sam. »

isnt it spose to be kept at a pg level?
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

well i said if it was too racy to tell me!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
leelee

Post by leelee »

too racy :P haha jokin
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

yadie05 wrote:mate that was raunchy as but dug it
oh and the left over cologne smell, we know all about that ey ;)
Oh mate..... your telling me!!

I am imagining what aftershave Paul would have been wearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

..wow................that was just.............wow.

saucy, cheeky, raunchy, but well-written. loved it! i wish i had balls to do that! it was very emotive and eloquent, so descriptive! keep up the good work! you have a very wicked imagination, danni, you naughty girl!
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

yes well i guess i was writing it as if it was true!! lol
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

leelee

Post by leelee »

"we're in a little bit of a pickle dick" roflmao hmmmm considering I personally never want to get married lol.... Its a little predicment...

Bloody cooper roflmao... will he not get the HINT!

That was rather... erotic...??? Very good though... Still Lovin the story :-D
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

well done! saucy!
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

thanks guys!! i hope you enjoy it!! coz I love writing it!! as you can tell!!
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

come on, danni, make with the story already! and it better be good! :)

luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

its coming its coming!!!
luvlicca

6 months later..................

Post by luvlicca »

PASSIONS - Chapter 21

Yadie was busy preparing her vows for her upcoming wedding. There was only 2 weeks before her big day. And on top of that Christmas was only 2 weeks away as well.
She had everything else done and she was a happy lady. All she had to do was to remind Alan he had to go for his final suit fitting and to take Paul and Chris.

Yadie had decided she only wanted two bridemaides. It was a hard choice, but Taylah and Bell had been there for everything. So it only made sense to her that Alan make Chris and Paul his best men!!

There was only one other thing on Yadie's mind! The Bucks night!! She didnt want to be the one who said NO strippers, since when did a bucks night ever not have strippers!!
So she kept her mouth shut and didnt say a word. She was kinda hoping that Paul wouldnt have any part in that sort of thing, but with Chris helping, she didnt know what to expect!!!

Taylah, Bell and Lee were all sitting around Lee's kitcen table coming up with some great ideas for Yadies hen night. Lee was all for strippers. She needed something to cheer her up after Ryan had left her. And Taylah was all for anything. So it was up to Bell for the final vote. She of course voted for the strippers, she could look but she couldnt touch. And besides she really wanted to have a great last time with the girls. After the wedding, she was moving across the country to be by Chris' side.
After she had tod the girls that, she felt like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoudlers. She felt great. They told her if thats what she wanted, then they fully supported her. And if it didnt work for some reason, she always had those guys to go back to!!

So it had been decided, there were going to be strippers and more strippers. Yadie was in for the ride of her life!!!

After the girls left, Lee decided she would bite the bullet and try and get hold of Ryan. She hadnt seen or heard from him since they had that huge fight 6 months ago.

"Ryan??" she asked

"Hello, who is this?" he replied

"It's Lee, please dont hang up on me. We need to talk"

Then all she had was silence. She hung up the phne and put her head in her hands and cried. This wasnt how she had seen her life panning out. She really wanted her relationship with Ryan to work out. She was really falling in love with him. They had only been together for a few months, but he really made her feel so special. She needed to fix this. But how, he wouldnt even take her calls, so he was never going to see her.

Taylah walked in the door to find Chris and Paul laughing and drinking. Not the site she was hoping for, but she really loved seeing Paul so happy.
Paul seen her walk in and jumped straight up and walked over to her and gave her a big kiss and patted her big rounded belly. She looked like a beach ball, but he didnt care. He was so excited. Only a few weeks to go and he would be a daddy to a little baby boy!!!!
Taylah looked exhausted, she hadnt done much, but now she was starting to drop a little more, she was getting strung out doing the smallest thing, but it was worth it for the end result!!!
He helped her to her chair and turned on the tv, gave her another kiss and then walked back to Chris in the family room. Chris looked like he was in a world of his own when Paul walked back in.

"Whats up mate?? You look a little dazed?" Paul asked

"Oh nothing mate, just a bit pissed that I am going to Freo. I really didnt want to.And now I am, I feel like shit, like Ive let everyone down. And I really dont like feeling like that at all. Its a shitty feeling."

"Mate, no matter where you are, your still a mate, that wont change. And besides, you got Bell with you over there, so youll still have some of us with you all the time!! Paul said laughing.

The guys cracked open another beer and had a few more laughs before Chris went back to Bell.

Paul walked back into the living room and found Taylah sound asleep in her chair. He picked her up in his arms and took her to the bedroom and put her down and just sat there and watched her sleep. He was so in love with her, and he was falling deeper and deeper everyday. And now with only a few weeks till his beloved child is born, he was just feeling overwhelmed with every emotion possible. he pulled the covers up over her and just sat. He didnt need to do anything else.

Down the road at Coopers new home he was staring out of his window looking at Paul and Taylah's house. Six months later he was still preoccupied with Taylah Rand. He had so many opportunities to have anyone else he wanted, but he didnt. He wanted one person, and one person only. Taylah. She was always on his mind, and he had to have her, whether she wanted him or not!!!

Is Cooper stalking Taylah??
Paul still has news, when is he going to spill??
Will Ryan forgive Lee??