Ladies, Where are you all???

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

luvlicca

Ladies, Where are you all???

Post by luvlicca »

Hi guys,

I know that it is the off season, but where is everyone.

No one is reading or writing stories or anything. Why??

We are all friends in here, we can talk about anything remember!!!

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers

Danni
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
sam.

Post by sam. »

im here.

and im cool.

wooo.

lol.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Well said sam well said!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Im drunk!

Whoooo

Finished uni Forever and ever today, I cant believe Im now a Teacher! hahaha Insane!

Special Shout Out to Foxy who has also finished a teaching degree! well Done Chicken!! Dont drink like I am, you know how stupid I was! Im going to throw my phone in a fire or something!!!

Time for Miss K to sleep, but scared to lay down the room may end up spinning

in response to that we're all friends comment Danni, you're very right! Well we should be! Theres been behind the scences bitching and bullying that Im well aware of and Im not impressed by it at all. (but still not pointing fingers at anyone, Im not you're mothers) No memeber of Nicks should feel as if they cannot post freely, especiually in chicks channel for us girls which is made especially for shits and giggles!! So girls, if you have an issue with someone, be the bigger person and apologise. Everybody Love one and other, every body come together, this is a community!! We all have a love for our belovered Collingwood! Embrase that! It is the greatest club in the world and it should be celebrated!!!!

So please girls! If you have issues with eachother, please please,. for the love of the collingwood footy club and nicks, put your differences aside! have a laugh and giggle in here! This should not be a site built on conflict! Oh my god Im beginning to talk like a teacher so I may try and lay down now and pray the bed doesnt spin!!

Drunken rave from your CC moderator, Hannah

LOVE ONE AND OTHER..... I LOVE YOU WHATS YOUR NAME AGAIN???????? HAHA OKay bed time for me!!!

im serious though girls. No Bitching or Bullying to or about other nicks memebers, especially the chicks! Its UNAUSTRALIAN!!!!
Magpiefan3

Post by Magpiefan3 »

Great work for finishing Uni and being a teacher now.
2016 Player Sponsor for Travis Varcoe

2017-2019 Player Sponsor for Lynden Dunn
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Hanskies wrote:Im drunk!

Whoooo

Finished uni Forever and ever today, I cant believe Im now a Teacher! hahaha Insane!

Special Shout Out to Foxy who has also finished a teaching degree! well Done Chicken!! Dont drink like I am, you know how stupid I was! Im going to throw my phone in a fire or something!!!

Time for Miss K to sleep, but scared to lay down the room may end up spinning

in response to that we're all friends comment Danni, you're very right! Well we should be! Theres been behind the scences bitching and bullying that Im well aware of and Im not impressed by it at all. (but still not pointing fingers at anyone, Im not you're mothers) No memeber of Nicks should feel as if they cannot post freely, especiually in chicks channel for us girls which is made especially for shits and giggles!! So girls, if you have an issue with someone, be the bigger person and apologise. Everybody Love one and other, every body come together, this is a community!! We all have a love for our belovered Collingwood! Embrase that! It is the greatest club in the world and it should be celebrated!!!!

So please girls! If you have issues with eachother, please please,. for the love of the collingwood footy club and nicks, put your differences aside! have a laugh and giggle in here! This should not be a site built on conflict! Oh my god Im beginning to talk like a teacher so I may try and lay down now and pray the bed doesnt spin!!

Drunken rave from your CC moderator, Hannah

LOVE ONE AND OTHER..... I LOVE YOU WHATS YOUR NAME AGAIN???????? HAHA OKay bed time for me!!!

im serious though girls. No Bitching or Bullying to or about other nicks memebers, especially the chicks! Its UNAUSTRALIAN!!!!
Thanks Han,

Great post. And yeah it is so true, everyone should be mates man!! but if you do have a beef with someone, then please just keep it out of all our posts!! I want this to be fun!!! And thats the way it should be!!

Thanks girls!!
Daisy Chains

Post by Daisy Chains »

Hi girls! My name's Jess and i'm new to the forum. Just thought i'd introduce myself! Look forward to talking to you guys more!
Oh and Danni, i've read the stories....I'm hanging for continuations aswell....

Cheers,
Jess
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Thanks Jess,

Explain a bit about yourself!!!! Age etc.....

And cheers on the story review!!

Danni
melissa

Post by melissa »

Great post Hanskies, and congrats on finishing uni!

Danni, don't worry, we haven't all deserted Nick's! Speaking for myself I have been busy looking after my daughter who had been at home last couple of days with tonsilitis, so i haven't been able to get on here. But i am about to post the next ep of the Plot Sickens, so at least one person is still writing!
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Nice work Mel, hope your daughter is feeling better. I posted the lastest ep of Passions, but Im unsure if anyone has read it!! Oh well.

Good to see your stil writing I love your story coz I married Licca!!! OH YEAH!!
Emily14

Post by Emily14 »

the emily14 is here shes always here
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Good to know Em!!! Where is your story!!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Welcome To Chicks Channel Jess

Enjoy Your Time Here!!

Han
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

i've been away for the past 4 or 5 days, so that's why i haven't been able to post anything new. but i've still been writing in the meantime.

welcome to the board, jess!

and hanskies, i wish you'd had been my teacher at school, what with all your drunken ramblings! what do you want to teach?
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Thanks bellastar - Im qualified to teach Yr7-10 science and VCE Biology

But we all know maths and science teachers are the same, so not surprirsied that if I get a job ill end up with maths. And instead of having straight biol for a method it included Chem and Physics so technically I could teach them as well (not too keen on the physics)