The Carringbush Rumour File (JUST the rumour pls)

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

well any Brissy boys down at Vic park is fine by me. Look what great players we already pinched off them!

Jarrod Molloy is kewl same with Aka although i think we would all get quite sick of his hand stands!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
Joel

Post by Joel »

Hmmmm, yep!
azza

Post by azza »

I want Leppitsch,and I want him in a collingwood jumper now!!!! Molloy weighs 102 kg @ 189cm before lunchtime.Why did we get rid of Big Sav?
*miss_magpie*
Been liked: 1 time

Post by *miss_magpie* »

rumours suck, it's official
no offense to the people writing them on here or anything but most of them probably won't be true and all it's doing is getting our hopes up, sure it'd be good to have a king, or a sinclair at the club, but we won't know for sure til it's announced.
so yeah, RUMOURS SUCK!!!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

holy shite u sure u arent just sending us chicks into a heart attack? Jess Sinclair? that'll bring the teeny boppers down to Vic Park!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

hhhmm i will have to ask my footy slut connections over in WA i'll get back to u all on it. I know she told me something about a Woey rumour that hes going over there and she told me bout Gehrig well duh thats gettin just as obvious as the one about Micky being our new coach!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
Joel

Post by Joel »

I like rumours!
CQ

Post by CQ »

yeah i like rumours too, then i can dream of what collingwood would be like with certain players and piss off the duds and i will be happy.
Elvira

Rumor File.....

Post by Elvira »

Rumor has it that Dean Solomon is coming out of contract and might be crossing over to Pie Land as he is very good friends with Chris Tarrant?????? Was heard on the radio this morning!!!!!

How true can this be????????????????????

Time will only tell!!

Proud And Passionate - Elvira.....
Kristin5

Post by Kristin5 »

I know he's good friends with Tarrant so I've been suggesting this same move for the last year - it'd be great if it happens!
dillo_09

Post by dillo_09 »

Sounds great ladies - lets hope the mail is true - he would definately add some more experience next year. Plus Essenscum will be struggling with the salary cap soon so there will be the odd player available.

Interesting though.

Dillo
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

aw my god we saw solly the other week at Windy Hill ahhhh cum to Pieland plz sexee Solly Image
magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

She's our resident sweety did you go to the game 'hun'.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Now come on Joffa, what sort of a question is that:"Did you go to the game"???? Well, OF COURSE I DID!!!!
I was seated right behind the GOALS!! I had a CLEAR view of the cheer squad which were seated above me and yes I did see you!
You were giving shit to some Essendon supporters which wernt too far from where I was sitting!!! I was looking straight @ you and laughing with the bagging you gave ESSENDON!!!And I loved it, cause I hate the BOMBERS!!! Hey, I laughed so much when the cheer squad would say "WE HATE YOU ESSENDON YES WE DO etc etc......" What a classic!!!!! That was the very first time I had sat near the Cheer Squad and I must say I was VERY IMPRESSED!!!!!! LOVE YOUR WORK GUYS & GARLS, KEEP IT UP, LOUD AND F......PROUD!!!!!!!

ALSO BEFORE I FORGET,
Joffa, I must admitt that you would have to be one of the most PROUD & PASSIONTE SUPPORTERS I've ever come across!!!!!!! You make us all feel proud JOFFA!!! LOVE YOUR WORK!!!!!

ALWYAS PROUD AND PASSIONATE - ELVIRA.................

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 26 April 2001).]