I'm an Aunty

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

luvlicca

I'm an Aunty

Post by luvlicca »

Hey girls,

Just thought Id let you all know that I am now an aunty.

My little sis had her bub at 11.55am on the 20th of Dec.

Her name is Tiarna Louise and I am stoked!!

Just thought I'd let you all know!!!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
Daisy Chains

Post by Daisy Chains »

Awww Congratulations Aunty Danni, your family and especially your sister. What a nice chrissie present for you all. Beautiful name too.

Congrats again and Merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year

Jess
xoxo
foxychick

Post by foxychick »

Congratulations =D xxxx
melissa

Post by melissa »

Tess, I think you've just created a new word - auntism! (is that in any way related to autism, lol)...
Congrats, Danni! Bet you'll spoil her rotten! I can't wait for my bro to start sprouting kids! Love the idea of being Aunty Mel!
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

thanks ladies, and yes this is my first neice or nephew. she was spoiled rotten by me before she was born the little devil, but now she gets even more.

i love being auntie danni, it has an awesome ring to it!!
thanks again girls!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Well seeing as you all took an interest in me becoming an aunty, I thought I would share a few pics with you of my new little niece. So enjoy!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Aww congratulations sweety!! She's just gorgeous!

I remember when my nephew, Zack, was born! I completely spoiled him! I had been putting away like 3 things a week since I found out he was in my sister's tummy..so when he was born, he had so many toys!!

Then, Dylan, came along! He got spoilt rotten too!

I remember saying "I can't wait till they say my name!"

Now, they aren't my lil bubbies anymore. Zack's 3, and Dylan's nearly 2!!! And all I hear is "Lisey! Lisey! Lisey! ALYSSA!" hahaha!

Enjoy them while they're tiny, coz they grow up so fast! :)

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

thanx heaps!! Tiarna got really spoiled when she was still her mums belly, and she gets it now even more. I cant believe how much i spoil her. But she is amazing.

I think what makes it even more amazing is my sister asked me to be in the delivery room with her, so i watched the entire birth. i was so amazed. it was the most incredible thing i have ever witnessed in my life so far.