chick talk only!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

leelee

Post by leelee »

lil Tazza how do u know all this stuff mate? are you a spy? lol only joking, i'm just curious
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
yadie05

Post by yadie05 »

his name is Joey lil tazza not sure wat side of family
he lives in rosebud tryin to find out his surname to help u out
where do u kno all t his?
We Are The Black and White Army, FoReVeR
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

well i thought i would bump this little subject up so us girls had something else to chat about!!

i know we are all in with stories and stuff but just chatting about these guys is also fun.

now that tazza is gone and we have some newbies i thought i would find out if anyone had any new faves or if we were still stuck on our originals.

well i cannot go past licca, never will i dont think!! i love that man he is awesome as im sure you all know from my story!!

well fess up!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
Daisy Chains

Post by Daisy Chains »

Great idea to bump it up Danni!

Well first off apoloies to Em, i know how much she loves Daisy but, i love him too he's my fave player..... He has the most gorgeous blue eyes (I'm very much an eye girl) and how can u go past the hair it just makes him and really shows his personality i rekon....Goofy (which is good atleast he has personality and isn't a dead fish like some people)!!

However i must say after going to the player day on Saturday and getting a photo with Nathan Brown, i found the hot-ometre went off in my head (Just a tad)........he's a very good looking young lad!

But yeah its Daisy all the way for me! Sorry Em!

xoxo
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

nice work daisy chains.

i have had many photos with my man licca and every year they get better and better. the one thing im going to hate about taz not playing for us anymore is the fact everytime he came to perth he would be by my side getting a pic, and now he wont be!! and that sux!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
Daisy Chains

Post by Daisy Chains »

I wish i could get a photo with Licca, but you cannot for the life of ya get near him down here. It's truly crazy but, one day soon i'll get the photo!!!!

And i know what u mean bout Taz luvlicca! But hay we can still love him...just not when we come up against Freo! :-p or atleast just not let it be known to ppl on the day. We can barrack on the inside!!
melissa

Post by melissa »

I like Daisy, Heath Shaw and Lonie. Also think Pendles is a bit of all right but just a bit young! (getting towards jailbait here, but not quite!)
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
easey street

Post by easey street »

Licca wrote articles for MX paper last year. I'm pretty sure I remember him saying in one of those that he is half spanish half italian and he used to take players over to his house cos his mum is a great cook.

And if that isn't enough he is involved in a project (with Joel Bowden and Mark Bolton) to provide housing and food for homeless people. Helping the helpless is very sexy.

He is a top catch that boy
you have seen some unbelievable things
melissa

Post by melissa »

And he helps out at Bethesda with people who have had car accidents, for the TAC but I don't think he's the only player that does that.
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

hahaha u girls are funny :lol:

hahaha jade u said dave cant come in here at start of topic but u didnt say anything but us other guys :lol:
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

well if other guys like to come into this site and read about what us girls talk about, then so be it. just dont get jealous when your woman dont talk about you the same way!! hahaha
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

well im bored right now so i thought i would just come in here and say hi.
So HI everyone.
Ive decided that i am getting a tattoo on my ankle of Liccas number, as to what else will go with it i am unsure. My other half thinks ill chicken out, i probably will too, but i really want to get one. so to everyone who has one, tell me, what does feel like.
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

no tats but I've heard that getting em on the ankle hurts a lot.
i wouldn't get a tat if you paid me........hurty hurty hurty
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
Daisy Chains

Post by Daisy Chains »

I haven't got any either, but i want one on my wrist really badly. I'm slowly building up the courage..i got my nose pierced 3 months ago and i thought that would kill and it didn't so....i'm working my way towards the Tatt, very slowly ;-)

I've heard its similar to if your sunburnt and you continuously scratch/rub it!

Best of Luck Luvlicca!!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

thanks guys. but i have decided its not going on my ankle as such, going to put it just above it, so it is kinda sitting on my calf too.
but thanks for your input!! it all helps!!