OMG

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

luvlicca

OMG

Post by luvlicca »

Did anyone see trout mouth (Cassie Lane) on fox8 Australian Celebrity Poker.
Helloooooooo, since when is she a celebrity?? What has she ever done...... She isnt even with Diddy anymore.

And I thought she looked reqally fake as well, her lips looked fcken shocking. And thats not all, I swear I thought she was looking pregnant. It could have been the dress she was wearing, but I dont know.

Sorry if anyone likes her, but i think she is feral man!!!

And besides that, I thought it would give us something else to talk about!! hehehehe
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

"trout mouth" - hahahaha. Love it :P
You serious? She is not even a C grade celebrity, what the heck was she doing there? :?
I remember she was winging in the paper about how she was so upset about the negative comments about her hideous Brownlow dress. Bah. It was an awful dress and her hair (not to mention her over-injected lips) looked shocking. What did she expect? She looked ridiculous.
- I'm an Essendon supporter but I'm not here to troll! -
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

I think she looked just as bad on the poker show as well. I have no idea why she is bloody on it!! If she wasnt with Dids at the time, I dont think anyone except model watchers (how she is one I still dont know) would know who she was anyway! She is so feral!! And she really truly looks fake. If it is true and dids aint with her anymore, Im so glad he got rid of her!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
zoia

Post by zoia »

i think i see abit of jealously lol
melissa

Post by melissa »

I don't like her either. Dids is a hottie and i was glad to hear he'd got rid of her and started dating a brunette! He must be starved for a girl with actual brains, lol. And lips that don't look like the inner tubes of monster truck tyres.
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

its true. i read it in the herald sun a few weeks ago. it was confirmed.

who is he dating now? who is this brunette you speak of?
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

there aint no jealousy here on my part magpie1983, my main man is licca, i just find her completely feral and am so glad dids is rid of her!!