#13 Dale Thomas

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

favourites 2008

Post by favourites 2008 »

Wing, Wing, Wing, Wing let him run wild.
Plenty O'Toole

Post by Plenty O'Toole »

TMan4

Post by TMan4 »

Yeah, but we don't want him catching any disease's from that piece of crap. Best he sticks to footy...
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
rand corp

Post by rand corp »

I just hope the kid manages to keep his head whilst all around lose theirs.
RudeBoy
Been liked: 73 times

Post by RudeBoy »

I thought it was interesting to see Daisy spend some time down the back half against the roos. He was playing a loose man in defence and was instrumental in our better second half performance. Eventually he'll be a mid-fielder, but at present he still looks a bit light on. Once he muscles up over the next couple of years he, Pendles and Swanny will form the basis of a very classy on ball brigade.
Peter

Post by Peter »

Part 2 - One night with Daisy!!

But yeah running down the wing.....sounds magic!!
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
stui magpie
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 74 times

Post by stui magpie »

Completely ignoring all Paris Hilton references. :roll:

Malthouse should continue to move him around. Wing should be his default position but he should also spend time on the ball, back flank and forward. His elusiveness and creativity makes him great running around in the middle, whether wing or on ball and his marking makes him a great running forward.

I'd love to see all of Daisy, Lonie, Pendles, Shaw's, Johno and Swan running loose on the wing but they can't all play there at once. As long as MM rotates them all thru the guts so we don't have to rely on the same old stagers and also gives them periods of freedom, we're in good shape for the future.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
prowdy12

dt

Post by prowdy12 »

I think dale is great but he will probably always be a 15 to 20 possie a game player who should kick a few goals. What he does bring is excitment and dash and he will bring us excitement for years to come.
I think pendleberry will be a great midfielder and the two of them should work well together.
Dale rotating mid /forward
from the top
john b

Post by john b »

I think just keep him on the half forward with a few little stints in the middle. In time having him and Didak nailing Rusling on a lead, My mouth is watering with that thought.

Its time for Egan to make one of the wings his own.

Pendles hopfully can become one of our top line Mid's this year.

Things are looking good for us in the next couple of years.
stui magpie
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 74 times

Post by stui magpie »

john b wrote:I think just keep him on the half forward with a few little stints in the middle. In time having him and Didak nailing Rusling on a lead, My mouth is watering with that thought.
I'm sure Rusling would much rather be nailed by Daisy or Did's than by D1ck or Cox. :D

Sorry, it was started in another thread and I couldn't help myself. :oops:
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Plenty O'Toole

Post by Plenty O'Toole »

From what Martin Clarke said, Daisy has to clean up his gambling addiction. I was glad he wasn't one of the players picked up in the betting on footy scandal. Concerntrate on Footy, that would be good.
cobood

Post by cobood »

Geez are u ok? Fancy writing something like that on a BB.. Talk about dobbing ppl in...... Did you see it with your own eyes?...Its only hearsay on your part... Think bfore you post would be a good idea.
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
Plenty O'Toole

Post by Plenty O'Toole »

Most Australians have a gambling addiction. I just think Daisy needs to concerntrate on his footy, not the bright lights. From the day Heath Sheppard scored 7 goals against the best Hawthorn team of all time at Vic Park, I have seen too many Collingwood players after playing one good season, get lost in the wind that people around the club try and blow up their arses. Who wants a Lance Whitnall and brother scenario, Daisy with his boffy blonde hairdo and big sunglasses could easily miss 5 years of his career while he tries to get into every night spot in Melbourne and meet with every Nicole Ritchie, Tara Reild and yes, Paris that visits these fairshores and wants to be photographed with a virile footballer. That is why it is essential that our Daisy concerntrates on getting the pill, minute after minute, quarter after quarter, week after week, year after year. I want him to forfil his undoubted potential. Maybe he needs to settle down with a little lady from back home in Drouin, that will clam him down a bit.
cobood

Post by cobood »

Gawwwwd but youre a bitter twisted person.... maybe if you got off the POT you would make some sense...

I understand wot your getting at but just the same dont tar and feather a person before time..... and wot is forfil? do you mean fulfill....
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/