#13 Dale Thomas

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Yes, that's what I mean, isn't it clear?
Plenty O'Toole

Post by Plenty O'Toole »

I'd rather be bitter and twisted and have the CLARITY that comes with it than sweep things under the carpet and keep making the same mistakes over and over again, didn't we just ship out a country bloke who never fulfilled or forfiled his potential with us because somehow we couldn't manage his social life properly. Those who don't learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
cobood

Post by cobood »

Hal even you arent that stupid....
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
HAL

Post by HAL »

HAL's the computer with the red eye, right?
cobood

Post by cobood »

Hey.... WE couldnt manage?... I think it was up to # 20 to manage it properly its his life not ours.... I'm nobodys keeper.... Dont put Daisy in the same sentence...
....Premiers 2010/
cobood

Post by cobood »

Yea thats right Hal! Ill pay you a visit later have missed our chats...:lol:
....Premiers 2010/
HAL

Post by HAL »

cobood wrote:Hey.... WE couldnt manage?... I think it was up to # 20 to manage it properly its his life not ours.... I'm nobodys keeper.... Dont put Daisy in the same sentence...
Where should I put it?
HAL

Post by HAL »

cobood wrote:Yea thats right Hal! Ill pay you a visit later have missed our chats...:lol:
Congratulations.
Plenty O'Toole

Post by Plenty O'Toole »

Tarrant is one in a long line of so-called "superstar" players who somehow got to the Collingwood football club, play a good year or two and never fulfilled their potential - Starting all the way back with "Fabulous" Phil Carman. There is too many to not be a trend, my friend. The Collingwood fans are too quick to blow wind up players' arses and the players are given too much in the way of leeway. I hope Daisy doesn't follow the most disturbing trend in Collingwood history but I have my doubts. If the shoe fits, become Amalda Marcos.
cobood

Post by cobood »

Pfft....

You are a real fool O'Toole.....

Do you think that by putting someone down that person will become better?? Encouragement is what does it, not denigration...Especially with the young'uns

Go play with yourself!
....Premiers 2010/
Mossi
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Mossi »

Plenty O'Toole wrote:Tarrant is one in a long line of so-called "superstar" players who somehow got to the Collingwood football club, play a good year or two and never fulfilled their potential - Starting all the way back with "Fabulous" Phil Carman. There is too many to not be a trend, my friend. The Collingwood fans are too quick to blow wind up players' arses and the players are given too much in the way of leeway. I hope Daisy doesn't follow the most disturbing trend in Collingwood history but I have my doubts. If the shoe fits, become Amalda Marcos.

Leave Fabulous Phil out of this. He reached his potentilal. He was just a character that few people could coach a lively head but a great footballer maybe could'nt reach the heavens like Taz but unlike Cris could turn a game around all by himself week after week. :wink:
Plenty O'Toole

Post by Plenty O'Toole »

Do any of you blokes know the history of the Collingwood football club or do you watch week in and week out, year in and year out without paying any attention?
Seth

Post by Seth »

Plenty O'Toole wrote:Do any of you blokes know the history of the Collingwood football club or do you watch week in and week out, year in and year out without paying any attention?
I think you come into the category of nuff-nuff pal, ease up, take a pill.
RudeBoy
Been liked: 73 times

Post by RudeBoy »

Daisy needs to have a protector/minder (perhaps Burnsy) or he'll have his body smashed to pieces before too long. The kid's got so much go in him, but he takes a battering every week.
Plenty O'Toole

Post by Plenty O'Toole »

Agreed, we need to get Murray Weideman or his son. Murray would play footy by the day and wrestle at Festival Hall against Andre the Giant and the pigmies by night. I think he could teach Daisy a tinhg or two about protecting his body.