best advice possible

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Emily14

best advice possible

Post by Emily14 »

well i know i havnt been on here in a while but ive been busy and i am very sorry ill make an effort mroe often i missed you all soo much...anyway i need some advice i ask alot of my mates forthere advice but they just dont give enough so i knew that i could ask you girls anyway....heres the story

last janurary i went away with my Cousin and her family away to a place near phillip island called venus bay we have a beachhouse there ive been goin there since i was 2 months old anyway i met this guy up there he was the hottest guy ever!!he also was a local that lived there he was so sweet and amazing during my 5 days stay up there we got talking and stuff and before i knew it i was leaving and i forgot to get his number and we lost touch i spent a whole year thinking of him and then janurary this year i went up there and i saw him we didnt talk at all i was to nervous and i thort he had forgotten me anyway we stayed there for about 5 days then came home i was pretty shatterd that night i got home from melbroune i reviced a myspace request by a girl that lived there who knew him as i had set my myspace name to (emily in venus bay) i started talking to her explained how mch i wanted to start talknig to this guy again then she told me to add his best mate on myspace and talk to him i did that and we began talking and i also thort he was very sweet but at the same time still wanted his mate then one night i recived a sms buy...thats right the guy i wanted his mate gave him my number...so during the past 2 weeks we have been talking but things havnt gone as smooth as i thort they wouldhe is much different than how he was when i met him he dosnt seem as enthused as his mate is his mate is so sweet to me and stuff but as much as i want him his mate is much better but the guy i want has a girl after him who has been out with him a few times so his pretty much untouchable what do i do?? HELP ME
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

oh em...... this is a bit of a pickle.

my advice to you is to follow your heart.

is he still with this chick atm or is she just after him as well. if she is just after him, well then GAME ON!! at no stage of this is he off limits, unless of course he is with another girl exclusively. until then, go for it. get him to notice you and make it count.

i say go for it dude and have fun while doing it. you only live once and you may as well make the most of it while you can!!

peace out!! mwah
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
i_luv_licca

Post by i_luv_licca »

Do you really want a long distance relationship at your age?

What is wrong with Melb boys?
Emily14

Post by Emily14 »

i_luv_licca wrote:Do you really want a long distance relationship at your age?

What is wrong with Melb boys?

call me crazy but yeh i do maybe oneday ill wake up and realise that i have to live realisticly
Daisy Chains

Post by Daisy Chains »

This does sound like a pickle and i have to agree with Danni. Follow what your heart tells you Em but, at the same time please be careful. I know i'm contradicting myself but If he doesn't seem as nice as you first thought you don't deserve to get hurt! And you deserve someone that you know will treat you how you want to be treated and right aswell.
If there's another girl in the picture... It could get messy but unless, like Danni said if she's not "with" him exclusively and only after him and you really want him then go for it! If its what'll make you happy. You deserve to be happy!

Luv Jess
xoxo