The Williamstown Report 7th april 2007

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

jeff corfe

The Williamstown Report 7th april 2007

Post by jeff corfe »

Full match report between Williamstown and Werribee will be available to read on the Williamstown Football Club website early in the week.
When its up and running i'll pop in and post the link.

Great win by the Seagulls!!
cheers
zoia

Post by zoia »

good on you joffa, i have to admit ur very confident already putting down goals on ur note pad b4 they even kick the ball.
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

magpie_1983 wrote:good on you joffa, i have to admit ur very confident already putting down goals on ur note pad b4 they even kick the ball.
I gotta be on the ball mate..pardon the pun :)
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

Dale61 wrote:Joffa's report is now up at:

http://williamstown.footballvictoria.co ... aid=116999
Thanks Dale im actually getting some good feedback with my style of match reporting..im stoked to be involved with a good football club and its people.
rand corp

Post by rand corp »

Well done Joffa, enjoyable read
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

rand corp wrote:Well done Joffa, enjoyable read
Thanks mate im doing the match report every week for the willy website..its a lot of fun.
xtcc

Post by xtcc »

thanks joffa great report how can we get scott meyer on the senior list next year. was he in last years draft ?
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

xtcc wrote:thanks joffa great report how can we get scott meyer on the senior list next year. was he in last years draft ?
Scotty Meyer reminds me a lot of Dustin Fletcher, im a big wrap for scotty when on song the guy can play football he was the rock gilbralter down back against werribee along side Shannon Cox it was easy to see why werribee couldnt kick a winning score.
If Meyer can keep up this type of form considering its still early days some AFL club will grab him and good luck to him he's one heck of a nice guy.